napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Workout app

auto151

Iv been looking into some apps on my phone to help track workouts and workout routines to help keep me doing new things or remind me some. I was wondering what some of you guys might be using or really like. Im usually one that doesnt do this and has a idea of what im going to work on in the gym. I always end up doing about the same workouts so time to do something new. any input would be helpfull. thanks

i dont really know there... ive never used one... myfitnesspal is great for your diet but i have never used one for workouts

I do log my workouts. I think it's important to, and reference your workouts so you can continue down the road of progressive overload....considering that's the basis and foundation of gains and progress.

With that said, I'm old school. I use a small notepad and a pencil. I jot down what I do and then I can just flip back the pages the next week to see what I've previously done and try to beat them. Once the notepad is filled I file it with my others and start a new one. I have every workout logged and kept for reference for about the last 8 years

Try Fitnotes. That's the one I use. Very simle and allows you to keep a track of everything to ensure you overload as time goes on. Tbh I have no idea how people train without logging their workouts. My memory is no where near good enough lol

Good to hear others use a small notepad Rick. That was my approach for ever until last year. Good thing about the Fitnotes is its simple to just copy over a previous days workout to the current date. Technology's not my strong point so believe me if I've got to grips with the app anyone can

Last edited:
Top Bottom