napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Words of thought

MissBizz

I've been out for a little while not posting much. I was reading, I was learning as I have been. I come to notice a few things.

Men with all these hormones sometimes are worse then women lol

But on a more serious note, this type of lifestyle is hard, learning and knowing all of this information isn't easy. Trusting, believing and valuing ones words and actions is a must with this type of information. If someone makes a mistake god only knows we all do we are human. I like the fact that maybe I don't know as much as some and when incorrect information gets thrown out there's always a correct answer or explanation as to why. This is all a learning curve. I am always down to expand my knowledge and lend a helping hand.

I am in school and work full time. Im in my last semester about to graduate expanding my knowledge....but my Workouts have been limited. Being here helps me put myself back in the mentality of living a healthy lifestyle and keeps me going. It's great to be here and to be back!!

In the zone, killin' it!

I agree, I'm the only one I know right now working out, eating healthy etc. when I go to the gym here at work I am the only one in there. This place is my Library, entertainment at times and most of all my motivation to keep going!!

I've been out for a little while not posting much. I was reading, I was learning as I have been. I come to notice a few things.

But on a more serious note, this type of lifestyle is hard, learning and knowing all of this information isn't easy. Trusting, believing and valuing ones words and actions is a must with this type of information. If someone makes a mistake god only knows we all do we are human. I like the fact that maybe I don't know as much as some and when incorrect information gets thrown out there's always a correct answer or explanation as to why. This is all a learning curve. I am always down to expand my knowledge and lend a helping hand.

I am in school and work full time. Im in my last semester about to graduate expanding my knowledge....but my Workouts have been limited. Being here helps me put myself back in the mentality of living a healthy lifestyle and keeps me going. It's great to be here and to be back!!

In the zone, killin' it!

I seem to break down a little bit mentally at the end of my cycles, just have that "not feeling" it moments but when I get back in just like you I get in a zone, this lifestyle is very hard to stay continuously focused especially with work stress, kids, life in general. kinda goin thru that right now workouts haven't been what they were but you just have to keep grinding it out and we will probably always chase the "do better" attitude. I applaud you for sticking with it, and when you think things are out of focus you hone in to what your goal is and get back to it. the struggle is real

In the zone, killin' it!
I have to say I agree with you. Especially lately, a lot of the guys on here have been a bit "emotional" to put it lightly lol

And yes, all of us are always learning too. No matter how much you know there's always more to know...and knowledge is power

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

@Joe S. Same here I'm the loner at my work gym as well
@rockmfhudd It's super hard with not with my crazy schedule, I know you'll get back on it too you've come so far and have done amazing
@NY ROBO. Yeah you are worse then the women I know hahaha...thanks proud of you too !
@RickRock. That is so true...Knowledge is power!!!

In the zone, killin' it!

great post missb... you are a wise and rational woman... thats a rare trait amongst men or women... very rare..

im the type thats very kind, very loving, very accepting and often too quick to forgive but when people are overly sensitive or men are gossipping like they are women in a salon (meso is a prime example of this) im sorry but that shit is beyond pathetic.. its inexcusable... there's way too many men doing this shit and its just sad... it tells me their lives are very very boring and pathetic.. i never gossip about anyone because i flat out dont care... i worry about my family, my sports, my body and of course, everyone here... the focus throughout the day SHOULD NOT be on others lives, it should be about your own and improving your own etc... people are lost in a major major way... you can achieve anything you want IF you have the mindset and focus... if not, well, then you get what you get... thanks for posting something of great pertinence miss b... awesome post!

Glad I'm the only guy here who excels at managing to keep the peace and get along with everyone... yeah bullshit. I am the community asshole when prodded or poked. As far as motivation to train I have moments too, but plain and simple I also have the discipline to push forward because I know I'm so heavily vested into this lifestyle and training that I know what has to be done. Lapses of motivation are minimal and temporary... like until I pull up into the gym parking lot, then a switch is flipped and the world (gym) becomes my personal playground.
I've been working on the tude', figure I'll just avoid the people I dislike. Working so far.

great post missb... you are a wise and rational woman... thats a rare trait amongst men or women... very rare..

im the type thats very kind, very loving, very accepting and often too quick to forgive but when people are overly sensitive or men are gossipping like they are women in a salon (meso is a prime example of this) im sorry but that shit is beyond pathetic.. its inexcusable... there's way too many men doing this shit and its just sad... it tells me their lives are very very boring and pathetic.. i never gossip about anyone because i flat out dont care... i worry about my family, my sports, my body and of course, everyone here... the focus throughout the day SHOULD NOT be on others lives, it should be about your own and improving your own etc... people are lost in a major major way... you can achieve anything you want IF you have the mindset and focus... if not, well, then you get what you get... thanks for posting something of great pertinence miss b... awesome post!

Thanks for the compliments Dylan! I agree I've seen other forums, they are ridiculous lol, the guys here are no where near like them. I'm proud to be here with the hormonal men haha... you are a forgiving and loving person and some people feed off of that, I know this first hand as I'm the same as well! But you know what you are wise and rational (words by you) and if not for this forum I'd be lost.

In the zone, killin' it!

Glad I'm the only guy here who excels at managing to keep the peace and get along with everyone... yeah bullshit. I am the community asshole when prodded or poked. As far as motivation to train I have moments too, but plain and simple I also have the discipline to push forward because I know I'm so heavily vested into this lifestyle and training that I know what has to be done. Lapses of motivation are minimal and temporary... like until I pull up into the gym parking lot, then a switch is flipped and the world (gym) becomes my personal playground.
I've been working on the tude', figure I'll just avoid the people I dislike. Working so far.

Ahhh 44 it's never a dull moment without you. Lol...it's OK I'm used to assholism lol....I typically workout 2 times a day and now with school and work I get no lunch I spend 4 hours driving, 2 hours in class and 8 hours at work..so missing the workouts I can't help but once you miss them it is very easy to fall out of it but all you working so hard and posting pics with your muscles keeps me going. Once I graduate in December my ass is going all out and I plan on completely crushing it!

In the zone, killin' it!

Ahhh 44 it's never a dull moment without you. Lol...it's OK I'm used to assholism lol....I typically workout 2 times a day and now with school and work I get no lunch I spend 4 hours driving, 2 hours in class and 8 hours at work..so missing the workouts I can't help but once you miss them it is very easy to fall out of it but all you working so hard and posting pics with your muscles keeps me going. Once I graduate in December my ass is going all out and I plan on completely crushing it!

In the zone, killin' it!

I know you will MissB I know you will... with ya bad ass!

Thanks for the compliments Dylan! I agree I've seen other forums, they are ridiculous lol, the guys here are no where near like them. I'm proud to be here with the hormonal men haha... you are a forgiving and loving person and some people feed off of that, I know this first hand as I'm the same as well! But you know what you are wise and rational (words by you) and if not for this forum I'd be lost.

In the zone, killin' it!

well its always a pleasure to have you here and this is always going to be your home as long as you want it to be...

Top Bottom