napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Women Anavar Cycles

ruterosuz

Hay again, man

I just wanted to pick your brain about female Var cycles. I would love for my girl to gain a pound or five of sexy muscle on her thighs and ass. But in no way should she become "manly". Just want her to look "better" than a TOP, disciplined natural female lifter.

I was thinking about a 10-week cycle of 5mg a day, weekends off, followed by 10 weeks off and rotating like that.

Tell me what you think and/or what you would recommend instead.

Looking forward to your replies.

What are her stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Years training? What are her goals?

I also have to ask... is this lifestyle what she wants and is passionate about? Or is this something you want for her?

she does not need anavar for those goals whatsoever brother... not even remotely necessary... sarms would be MORE than perfect for you... there are SEVERAL female logs here that show how effective they are...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

[FONT=&quot]let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…. [/FONT]

Hay again, man

I just wanted to pick your brain about female Var cycles. I would love for my girl to gain a pound or five of sexy muscle on her thighs and ass. But in no way should she become "manly". Just want her to look "better" than a TOP, disciplined natural female lifter.

I was thinking about a 10-week cycle of 5mg a day, weekends off, followed by 10 weeks off and rotating like that.

Tell me what you think and/or what you would recommend instead.

Looking forward to your replies.

Has she looked into sarms? They are perfct for females and very safe and effective. That would be the better route based on her goals

Is this something she wants?!! or is it just you wanting her to look a certain way?!..
If it's just you DO NOT give her anavar, it's not your body to play with..I have read of way too many side effects..what is she gets manly on this stuff, then what?!
Get her to look into sarms - I am a female doing my first cycle so far I am up 3lbs of muscle, 14% (roughly body fat) and booty popping..yes they are pricey but they work!..Do not cheap out it's her body, quality matters and you pay for what you get..Also wanted to state I am running mk2866, S4 and Gw with so far no side effects currently on day 29 of my cycle..If you have any questions PM me or follow the log on this forum I am writing.

Is this something she wants?!! or is it just you wanting her to look a certain way?!..
If it's just you DO NOT give her anavar, it's not your body to play with..I have read of way too many side effects..what is she gets manly on this stuff, then what?!
Get her to look into sarms - I am a female doing my first cycle so far I am up 3lbs of muscle, 14% (roughly body fat) and booty popping..yes they are pricey but they work!..Do not cheap out it's her body, quality matters and you pay for what you get..Also wanted to state I am running mk2866, S4 and Gw with so far no side effects currently on day 29 of my cycle..If you have any questions PM me or follow the log on this forum I am writing.
Please read all of this! She is having amazing results from sarms, and they would work really well for her

i could not agree more and THANK YOU for sharing... you are amongst many who have used sarms as opposed to steroids as a female who are having amazing results and still just getting started! you are a prime example of HOW ITS DONE! im really proud of you

i could not agree more and THANK YOU for sharing... you are amongst many who have used sarms as opposed to steroids as a female who are having amazing results and still just getting started! you are a prime example of HOW ITS DONE! im really proud of you

Thanks Dylan,

If she's interested in Anavar 5mg won't hardly do shit shit unless shes a great responder. 10-15mg daily will get her right IF she's in shape already. You can't enhance shit simply by wiping your ass with Charmin, but if she is in shape Var will do the trick if that's what she wants. SARMs will work as well, just slower. Read caro36's SARMs log for an idea of what to expect, however caro36 was already in pretty good shape for a natty female not interested in AAS use. Obviously those in good shape reap benefits faster with both AAS, or SARMs usage. Those in peak condition obviously would be at that next level, it all depends on what 'level' she wants to be at as far as what route to go.

If she's interested in Anavar 5mg won't hardly do shit shit unless shes a great responder. 10-15mg daily will get her right IF she's in shape already. You can't enhance shit simply by wiping your ass with Charmin, but if she is in shape Var will do the trick if that's what she wants. SARMs will work as well, just slower. Read caro36's SARMs log for an idea of what to expect, however caro36 was already in pretty good shape for a natty female not interested in AAS use. Obviously those in good shape reap benefits faster with both AAS, or SARMs usage. Those in peak condition obviously would be at that next level, it all depends on what 'level' she wants to be at as far as what route to go.
absolutely right and i agree, 5 mg is kind of like taking 1/4 a tylenol for a headache or half a vitamin etc... it doesnt really make any sense... the better condition you are in going into it the more results you are going to see...

Top Bottom