domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman Trying to lose weight... what to use?

Woman Trying to lose weight... what to use?

Hi, I'm a woman and trying to lose about 45-50lbs. I was thinking of using this stack to help assist in my goals....

CardarIne, SR9009, Andarine and MK2866. Is this a good stack to take? What would be a good dosage for these? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

hi, i can definitely help you here! you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

That's a great stack. I have a female client that runs this exact stack and she looks amazing!

I like to keep cutting super simple and would run Cardarine + N2Slin. 20mg Cardarine and 2 caps N2Slin before meals.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    hi, i can definitely help you here! you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

So is that a one month cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    1 - 12 = 12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    huh? im not sure how you are drawing that conclusion but that would be rather pointless bro.. it shows 1-12 right there on the layout

That is a great stack for females. Check out sarms.forsale

Each bottle lasts roughly 4 weeks correct?

Hungover question... disregard lol