napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Woman Trying to lose weight... what to use?

ArchAngel

Hi, I'm a woman and trying to lose about 45-50lbs. I was thinking of using this stack to help assist in my goals....

CardarIne, SR9009, Andarine and MK2866. Is this a good stack to take? What would be a good dosage for these? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

hi, i can definitely help you here! you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

That's a great stack. I have a female client that runs this exact stack and she looks amazing!

hi, i can definitely help you here! you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

So is that a one month cycle?

again, make sure you as a female buy from sarms.forsale. if you get fake sarms you could end up with major health problems

Hi, thank you for your reply. Maybe you can help advise me. I've been on your Sarms layout for 2 weeks and I have a question on the conversion from mg to ml. You recommended I take 20 mg a day. The conversion online says 20mg is .02 ml but my syringe only shows .2ml and that's what I have been taking. The similar approach to the SR 9009 and S4 is being taken. Am I using the wrong measurements? I have started a vshred which is a mix of home and at gym workout. I am also doing carb cycling and started intermittent fasting in the second week. I saw weight gain of 12lbs after 2 weeks, then lost 6 suddenly. Am I doing something wrong or is there anything else I can do that you recommend?

gw is 20 mg/ml... so every ml is 20 mg ... 1 full dropper is 20 mg... i have no clue who is telling you to take .2 ml but thats horrific advise and guiding you the completely wrong way... every sarm has a different MG/ML

A girlfriend of mine is on this stack now, 8 weeks in, her goal was to lose 35 lbs, she?s down around 7 but her measurements are the true story. She?s having to go shopping for new/smaller clothes now and very noticeable reduction in cellulite. She?ll definitely run it again and again... thanks for the info guys and we also got this stack from the above mentioned site as it is truly the only source to trust for sarms.

A girlfriend of mine is on this stack now, 8 weeks in, her goal was to lose 35 lbs, she?s down around 7 but her measurements are the true story. She?s having to go shopping for new/smaller clothes now and very noticeable reduction in cellulite. She?ll definitely run it again and again... thanks for the info guys and we also got this stack from the above mentioned site as it is truly the only source to trust for sarms.
excellent brother and thats what i teach all the members at our gym... i have clients in my office a lot doing in body measurements and often times the scale may not reflect what they want but when they see the drastic drops in body fat, rising muscle mass and before and after pics, then they see the reality of what you should be looking for! thank you for the feedback you provided!

Top Bottom