napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Woman's take on Pure Essence Triple X

MissBizz

So just to say this is loooonnnggg overdue. Although I myself have not used this product, I have experienced the effects without even having to consume anything, and I must say that right there is a hell of a product! The Triple X has made my weekends, exciting, fun, and FULL of towel hangers!!!! I can personally say WOW, WOW, WOW. BigB was told he was in for a hell of a ride, well that was incorrect because MISSBIZZ was the one that was in for a damn hell of a ride!!! This product will continuously be put to GOOD use, and will always be in stock in our home! Thanks Pure Essence--I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS!

Actually I must've been looking Overton the site, I'll prob order it tomorrow or the next day

So just to say this is loooonnnggg overdue. Although I myself have not used this product, I have experienced the effects without even having to consume anything, and I must say that right there is a hell of a product! The Triple X has made my weekends, exciting, fun, and FULL of towel hangers!!!! I can personally say WOW, WOW, WOW. BigB was told he was in for a hell of a ride, well that was incorrect because MISSBIZZ was the one that was in for a damn hell of a ride!!! This product will continuously be put to GOOD use, and will always be in stock in our home! Thanks Pure Essence--I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS!

I too LOVE Pure Essence Male Enhancements especially the TRIPLE X....It has made my nights very very exciting! Dylan can't control himself and I am loving every second of it! Definitely a fan for life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I just let my wife read this thread and I'll be making an order sooner than expected lol

Haha! I love it! It's pretty awesome hearing a review from a females perspective! Sounds like you guys had a great time with it, and got down to some serious "business". Thanks for the feedback on Triple X!

Well I just let my wife read this thread and I'll be making an order sooner than expected lol
Im glad mine and Mrs gemelli's posts could help assist with your choice! Lol.. the wifey will not be dissapointed thats for sure!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Haha! I love it! It's pretty awesome hearing a review from a females perspective! Sounds like you guys had a great time with it, and got down to some serious "business". Thanks for the feedback on Triple X!
Ohhh...not a great time a FANTASTIC time a few times lol. That serious business was triple business! [emoji6]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thankfully I'm all ready performing every night as if I've taken a triple dose of some triple x all natural, lol.. Anything more I might need some crime tape, maybe catch and assault with a deadly weapon or attempted man slaughter.. Hahaha !!

excellent review! all the male enhancements are getting stellar reviews and i can speak from first hand experience that these are all no joke!

Top Bottom