napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

for a woman, is keto okay on anavar and GW 50156

toocoolforschool

My girl is trying to cut and lean up and has had great success on keto but she is currently on 10 mg of var and of GW 50156. I honestly wasn't sure if lack of carbs on keto would negatively effect her results. Any opinions.

My girl is trying to cut and lean up and has had great success on keto but she is currently on 10 mg of var and of GW 50156. I honestly wasn't sure if lack of carbs on keto would negatively effect her results. Any opinions.
Depends on her goals. I dont think Keto is ideal for resistance trained individuals looking to improve muscle mass and strength. Even if cutting I'd recommend caloric restriction with a balanced and proper macro ratio

Depends on her goals. I dont think Keto is ideal for resistance trained individuals looking to improve muscle mass and strength. Even if cutting I'd recommend caloric restriction with a balanced and proper macro ratio

she wants to cut and be more defined but I hear ya on that. Does Biotech sell sarms too. Im on a PCT now but I really wanna continue my fat loss. Im on HGH now only. Its been 4 months at 4 iu and I still have 2 kits. I wanna rock my cardio. Any advice on some product that will help is greatly appreciated. Im gonna be off gear for next 4 months. Im down from 205 to 177 but this last bit of belly fat around naval is holding on for dam dear life. I want to be able to get those holy shit you got in shape comments. I want those abs LOL.

Top Bottom