napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Woman BF percentage

Ashlj

Curious about my BF percentage, different scales constantly in large ranges. 136 5’2
IMG_3164.jpgIMG_3163.jpgIMG_3166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8382e10600abf20fd32e1bfa65e37740.jpg
7743416fe59d2a999edb08f62255d1fa.jpg
hopefully that qualify is better don’t know why the first one was so blurry

you are in great condition, first off... women have far different body fat than men do and are always much higher so its a bit more difficult to accurately say... its not too high though, especially for a female, i would say if you are getting very high readings that they are extremely inaccurate...

I have no idea on how to assess a woman's bf% but you're in great shape. Continue doing what you're doing. If you want to be leaner up the cardio and restrict your calories a little bit.

You have a great base to work from. You are probably 20 to 25% bodyfat if I had to guess, which is a great place to start and decent for females

I was thinking 19-22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Based on my own research I was comparing myself to women who “say” that they are around 22% and it seemed very likely. Thank you so much! I’m looking to do a competition in September so that shouldn’t be too hard to get to 15/16% from being 22% while I’m also running 25mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine

You have a great base to work from. You are probably 20 to 25% bodyfat if I had to guess, which is a great place to start and decent for females

Thank you for your input! I’m looking to do a competition in September so that shouldn’t be too hard to get to 15/16% from being 22% while I’m also running 25mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine. I’m trying to see where I’m at now to make sure that 15/16% is a realistic goal for me

Thank you for your input! I’m looking to do a competition in September so that shouldn’t be too hard to get to 15/16% from being 22% while I’m also running 25mg ostarine and 20mg cardarine. I’m trying to see where I’m at now to make sure that 15/16% is a realistic goal for me

My best advice to you would be to not get wrapped up in the numbers so much, and just really go by what you see. If you want to compete that's what matters. On stage they never know what your body percentage is, what your weight is, or any of your measurements. They know what you look like, and that's how you are judged. Some people will look really lean at a certain percentage more than others too. So, just go for the look you are after and dont worry about the numbers

My best advice to you would be to not get wrapped up in the numbers so much, and just really go by what you see. If you want to compete that's what matters. On stage they never know what your body percentage is, what your weight is, or any of your measurements. They know what you look like, and that's how you are judged. Some people will look really lean at a certain percentage more than others too. So, just go for the look you are after and dont worry about the numbers

That’s really helpful advice, thank you for that. I just keep finding coaches that are obsessed with having their clients hit certain numbers and it seemed really daunting. I truly appreciate your feedback, it helps me out tremendously mentally

That’s really helpful advice, thank you for that. I just keep finding coaches that are obsessed with having their clients hit certain numbers and it seemed really daunting. I truly appreciate your feedback, it helps me out tremendously mentally

It's my pleasure to help. Certain numbers like macros, amounts, and calories are obviously important, but the scale and bodyfat numbers can be deceiving, especially with females. Glad to help Anytime!

Last edited:
I’d say 20-23.

Women have naturally higher body fat and can’t really lean down to the point men can due to natural estrogen levels, so don’t let that body fat % discourage you. You look great.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Great frame to work on . 'Ive also got a competition coming up and while I know what my BF% is im more concerned with how I look in front of the mirror . Keep working on your diet and training and those sarms you mentioned will certainly assist in your goals . Good luck with it all and keep us all updated.

Hey guys!! Physique update:
Last time I posted my very first photos and asked for some estimations on what my BF percentage could be and most people said around 20%. What do you guys think now??
4f4e18788cd4f36fe8fa5790ec38a6a8.jpg
0ef442b4ff9f5780057e37f4600c3fe9.jpg

i can tell you have leaned out, definitely.... probably more so around 17 or maybe a little less

Great advice Rick I feel way to many people male or female get caught up on what the scale or BF percentage says the one and only scale I use now is the Mirror. Keep up the Hard Work Ashlj I’m sure u’ll so great in the comp( thumbs up) you do have a great Base to work with so stay motivated.

Hey guys!! Physique update:
Last time I posted my very first photos and asked for some estimations on what my BF percentage could be and most people said around 20%. What do you guys think now??
4f4e18788cd4f36fe8fa5790ec38a6a8.jpg
0ef442b4ff9f5780057e37f4600c3fe9.jpg
Ypu are on track and making great progress. I'd say you've lost a good couple % or so. Keep up the great work!

Your Quads are poping out! My wife and I always looking at women BF. Yes I think you started around 20-25 and now 17-18 now

Top Bottom