napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wolfie's shred stack cycle

wolfie

Banned
Hey Guys,
Just sharing with you my favourite shred stack I use all the time before photo shoots and when I want to look really mean :twisted:

Cycle Duration: 4-6 Weeks for beginners 6-8 Weeks for Advanced Users

Cycle Drugs:
Ostarine: 25/25/25/25/25/10/10/10
S4: 50/50/25/25
GW: 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

Regime: I add at least 10 minutes of medium-intense cardio a day, walk everywhere more often instead of using other means of transport and I endevaour to make all my foods. I never follow a stict diet and never starve myself.

Results: The first 3-4 weeks will show minimal difference, it's really in week 6-8 the endurance alongside the mass building alongside shredding potential of ostarine really shine. at the start of this last cycle i weighed 94Kg @ 12%bf, finished at 95.2Kg @6%bf , I could have done more to get moreso shredded but the lethergy from the lack of fat is a real setback.

wolfie said:
Hey Guys,
Just sharing with you my favourite shred stack I use all the time before photo shoots and when I want to look really mean :twisted:

Cycle Drugs:

PCT:

Regime: I add at least 10 minutes of medium-intense cardio a day, walk everywhere more often instead of using other means of transport and I endevaour to make all my foods. I never follow a stict diet and never starve myself.

Results: The first 3-4 weeks will show minimal difference, it's really in week 6-8 the endurance alongside the mass building alongside shredding potential of ostarine really shine. at the start of this last cycle i weighed 94Kg @ 12%bf, finished at 95.2Kg @6%bf , I could have done more to get moreso shredded but the lethergy from the lack of fat is a real setback.

Nice bro... that's so optimal for a photo shoot type goal... You have no sides to worry of, won't have any water retention and can shred up perfectly... I like the way you closet it out with a nice simple but strong enough pct as well... Thanks for sharing man because this is highly beneficial for so many to see and utilize!

Nice stack bro. Why not add in some peptides?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

wolfie said:
Hey Guys,

Cycle Drugs:

PCT:

That triple stack of sarms is perfect for body recomposition, as you have shown. Very nice brother! Thanks for sharing

Olympus said:
Nice stack bro. Why not add in some peptides?

i do like peptides but i find i get a bit of a stiff neck from them. Not good for me at 6'7" and on my feet alot. Would be super beneficial especially in shredding a bit more during cycle or even on pct.

Top Bottom