napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wise Quotes/Advice

C

cbbram00

I enjoy reading these and learning from others.

Knowledge becomes wisdom which I seek daily.

Share with others, especially younger individuals around you, so they can learn and be successful as they grow older.

Please feel free to leave a wise quote or advice it can be a text or an uploaded pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you're destined for failure."

What has helped me over time is to learn to speak less and listen more. Truly listen to what people say. I try to not focus as much on what they say too but why they say it.

What has helped me over time is to learn to speak less and listen more. Truly listen to what people say. I try to not focus as much on what they say too but why they say it.
This is excellent advice! Very wise indeed. [emoji120]

Walk like a king, or walk like you dont give a f*ck who the king us

Never forget who left you in difficult times, helped you in difficult times, and those that put you in difficult times

Never kick me when im down, because if i get back up, youre f*cked

Be careful, the devil can hear your prayers too. He doesnt always come with horns & a pitchfork, sometimes he comes dressed up like everything you ever wanted.

Lamborghini said that 'We dont do commercials because our target audience isnt sitting around watching tv'

Its lonely at the top. Thats why a Lamborghini has 2 seats and a bus has 50.

Without true pain, one could never know true happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless we live fully, not "sometime" in the future, but right now, true fulfillment in life will forever elude us.

Action, it's the grind, it's the hustle, it's the persistence.

We must build a society that has more than its short-term profit as its goal. To do that, the first step is to respect ourselves and to live with dignity, self-confidence and pride. Such people are then able to treat others with respect.

Top Bottom