napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

wire transfer issue

bluebarry

has anyone tried the wire transfer when paying at sarmsx? because it looks like the website does not calculate the exact cost in shipping when its an international order. so i'm not sure what to transfer and if the order is actually in their system after i pay.

I noticed this too ... international shipping is $35 but the website doesn't calculate it correctly ...

exactly.. so how am i suppose to transfer the total amount when the site does not provide one? are we suppose to just calculate it ourselves ? anyone that ordered from sarmsx recently and paid by TT ?

send an email to [email protected] and tell them the issue and that i sent you..

im working on finding out an answer as well... thank for letting me know but i will help get this sorted out right away

yeah i been emailing them thru the site. but they didn't seem to really answer my question. i assume everyone will just have to email them to confirm prices for international orders then pay?

also i noticed that there is another 10$ bank charge we have to pay for them? which also wasn't mentioned anywhere on the site

im not real sure bro.. i only pass on what im told with it... those are things you have to confirm with them... all i was told is that the wire transfer was an option now and you would get a 20% off discount...

Top Bottom