napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wintrol or Turinabol

tenkart

Dear Dylan,

I have a question.
I'm 28 years old and I'm from The Netherlands so my English isn't great.

But I would like to know if I should use Turinabol, Winstrol or should I combine the two of them together?

If I combine them together should I take 50mg Turinabol+50mg Wintrol a day for 6 weeks?

Or should I take 60mg Turinabol a day for 3 weeks and after that take 70mg Winstrol a day for 3weeks.

Could you please help me with this?

how on earth do i know what you should use? im not psychic man... you told me NOTHING about yourself... age/height/weight/body fat? how do you expect one to answer that if you dont even tell your goals...

its clear you also dont have a clue what you are doing... you should not be running winstrol that high EVER and you shouldnt be running oral steroids without test... so my answer would be to use none because you dont even know what you are doing and from the sounds of it, all you will accomplish is hurting yourself...

Winstrol or Turinabol

how on earth do i know what you should use? im not psychic man... you told me NOTHING about yourself... age/height/weight/body fat? how do you expect one to answer that if you dont even tell your goals...

its clear you also dont have a clue what you are doing... you should not be running winstrol that high EVER and you shouldnt be running oral steroids without test... so my answer would be to use none because you dont even know what you are doing and from the sounds of it, all you will accomplish is hurting yourself...

well I'm 28 years old, I'm 5ft6inches tall, my weight is 146lbs, bodyfat is 15%, I just wanna gain some muscle and strength in a short amount of time like 8 weeks.
I'm also an ectomorph, my friends are on steroids and they are getting ripped but they don't know anything about it just like me but they just take whatever they want and that's why I'm here to ask you for a good cycle for beginners orals only please cause I don't like to inject.

By the way excuse me for my English grammer, I'm not from the States but I'm from Europe.

Last edited:
you need to learn how to eat first and gain the weight naturally... you are extremely under sized and using steroids with that low of weight will cause you more harm than anything

Using steroids, especially orals, recklessly (abusing) might seem fine now, but look at them 10 years later. Steroids work whether you use them carefully or recklessly, but the former you can keep healthy organs and live longer.

Top Bottom