napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

wintrol help

delmohes

I'm thinking of doing a wintrol and tren, test cycle I was watching your video on winstrol and I'm asking what I need to level good colesterol. or what to take to make the winstrol cycle run smooth

I'm thinking of doing a wintrol and tren, test cycle I was watching your video on winstrol and I'm asking what I need to level good colesterol. or what to take to make the winstrol cycle run smooth

We can't help you at all until you tell us more about you. What is your stats, goals, and experience?

That's a pretty hefty and harsh cycle, bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My friend..do not be so nonchalant with steroids.There is nothing you can do against the very strong tren.It messes up your hdl and ldl, possibly blood pressure, and makes your piss brown. It also can interfere with your sleep by waking you up 2-3 times per night with severe sweating. You deal with it.After you are off you can take certain supps to help everything get back to normal.
As for winstrol going smoothly it almost always does except that it can hurt your liver and give you aches and pains in your legs and joints.

There are several supps that HELP however they are not sufficent against tren .the main key too safely running tren is dosage and cycle duration not support supps . winstrol and tren both wreck your lipids . fish oil and niacin and a clean diet cam help here but it wont be enough . If your over 10 percent bodyfat drop the winstrol it will be a waist . contrary too popular beleif winny doesnt burn fat it just dries you out and hardens muscles making you look leaner is your ripped youll look shredded if your soft it will do jack shit but cause some joint pain.

wintrol

I used test and tren a boutique a year ago but my diet was bad so didn't see much differents on my body but I'm doing better now
wk 1-16 test p 100ml or 125 ml eod
wk 4-16 tren A 100ml eod
wk 8-16 wintrol 50ml ed oral

i have a pretty strong feeling by the way your writing and spelling things that you have no business doing steroids whatsoever... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom