napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winter cycle starts Friday

KODA24

Ok brothers, here is my cycle for the winter gainz train! At 51 yrs young I don't know how much time I got left to crush it. I did a lot if research on this one so I going after it big time! Start weight 245. My 5th cycle since returning back to the game.

Test C- 500mg wk split 1-14
Decca- 400mg wk split 1-14
Proviron 75mg ed. 1-14
Anadrol 50mg ed 1-5
D-BOL 30MG ED 1-5
Aromasin 12.5 eod 1-14 (+pct)
Caber .5mg e3d 1-14
Cycle support ed 1-14

PCT:
CLOMID
NOLVADEX
GW
MK
I may use this post as a blog if you all are interested in the cycle results.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok brothers, here is my cycle for the winter gainz train! At 51 yrs young I don't know how much time I got left to crush it. I did a lot if research on this one so I going after it big time! Start weight 245. My 5th cycle since returning back to the game.

Test C- 500mg wk split 1-14
Decca- 400mg wk split 1-14
Proviron 75mg ed. 1-14
Anadrol 50mg ed 1-5
D-BOL 30MG ED 1-5
Aromasin 12.5 eod 1-14 (+pct)
Caber .5mg e3d 1-14
Cycle support ed 1-14

PCT:
CLOMID
NOLVADEX
GW
MK
I may use this post as a blog if you all are interested in the cycle results.

Nice bro, I'm in for a log! Especially if it involves one of us from the 50+ crew! One question about your cycle tho, why stack d-bol with d-rol weeks 1-5?

Good luck with your cycle koda!! I was going to ask the same question about drol and dbol. I have read where people run two oral school and one is to help with keeping the gains clean but the doses were cut in half for each.

nice bro, good luck! should be a great cycle although i do not understand why ou are running dbol and anadrol together at full doses... thats going to be problematic for you... i hope you are ready for some water, serious water because anadrol causes it as well...

nice bro, good luck! should be a great cycle although i do not understand why ou are running dbol and anadrol together at full doses... thats going to be problematic for you... i hope you are ready for some water, serious water because anadrol causes it as well...
Well I have read a couple testimonials that the two work with each other, I've never been one to hold water. Just experimenting. I do believe the last drol I've taken wasn't of high quality. I'm very excited to try it.

Good luck with your cycle koda!! I was going to ask the same question about drol and dbol. I have read where people run two oral school and one is to help with keeping the gains clean but the doses were cut in half for each.
I may do that, cut in half. Game time decision.

I would at least start with that yes... u have to factor in high toxicity as well as high rate of estrogen conversion
Sounds like a plan bro, thanks for your input. I'm running robo liquid orals. Can't wait. I'll be posting updates here.

You definitely want to cut those doses bro. That's a crazy toxic combo at normal doses. One of those alone would destroy my appetite and give horrible acid reflux, not to mention the other sides that would bring. In 5 weeks your myostatin levels wpukd be so far through the roof,it wpukd be next to impossible to make muscle gains past that point too. I'm not even a fan of orals at all to start a cycle for many reasons, but I'd recommend either running half doses of each or regular dose of just one if you run it.

You definitely want to cut those doses bro. That's a crazy toxic combo at normal doses. One of those alone would destroy my appetite and give horrible acid reflux, not to mention the other sides that would bring. In 5 weeks your myostatin levels wpukd be so far through the roof,it wpukd be next to impossible to make muscle gains past that point too. I'm not even a fan of orals at all to start a cycle for many reasons, but I'd recommend either running half doses of each or regular dose of just one if you run it.
Thanks bro. I'll be halfing them based on you and Dylan's recommendation.

I have run similar cycles with great results with exception of not including proviron? What is the goal including proviron? Are you taking oral or inject?

I have run similar cycles with great results with exception of not including proviron? What is the goal including proviron? Are you taking oral or inject?
proviron is not injectable and what it does is lower shbg and free up bound testosterone which clearly adds far more to your gains... i never run a cycle without it it also has anti estrogen "properties" so it has that added benefit as well... not to mention a huge increase in libido

Makes perfect sense and the information you provided answers some questions respective to sides I currently have. I will definitely include it in my next cycle.

yes check your other thread... your shbg is very high and needs addressed which i helped you with in your thread

Top Bottom