napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol vs epistane

rickypatel

Your guy's thoughts on winstrol vs epistane in terms of sides,results,toxicity,etc. Is winny worth the trouble of finding online and getting? Because epistane is readily available on a couple of supplement stores online. Also plan on using astatine and joint supps for whichever one i choose. THANKS BROS

rickypatel said:
Your guy's thoughts on winstrol vs epistane in terms of sides,results,toxicity,etc. Is winny worth the trouble of finding online and getting? Because epistane is readily available on a couple of supplement stores online. Also plan on using astatine and joint supps for whichever one i choose. THANKS BROS

Epistane and Winstrol are very different. They have a lot of similarities as far as both being DHT based and both being hard on the joints, but their effects are very different in my experience. I've used Epi numerous times, and it was my favorite PH. It gets me very strong and very big. I don't dry out, get vascular, and hard like I do with Winstrol though. overall I just like Wonstrol better,but Epi can be great if you respond well to it like me. It just seems to be hit and miss for a lot of people. Toxicity and side effects is going to be similar with both, so it really comes down to effects.

If you need a legit high quality source for Winstrol, just let me know or send a PM, and I can hook you up with a price list and discount for Biotech

epi wasnt that great for me. But i was pulsing it. 60mg for 10wks. 4 days a wk.

but i wasnt on any other anabolics and the epi brand turned out to be kinda shitty. So between all that its hard to say what would of happenend if it just went 40mg for 6wks.

Rick summed it up nicely for you bro... He is a mega responder to epi as I have seen over the years... I've seen others have his type of response but then I have seen some see absolutely nothing from it as well... its very hit and miss for some reason... i never responded much to it myself but winstrol on the other hand, i have never responded to any oral like it... tbol is another i respond extremely nicely to but winstrol is very powerful.. for me, nothing tops it... i wouldn't even put epi in the same sentence, league or discussion with it bro... winstrol is by far the optimal choice here...

For a single PH epistane was definitely damn good for drying up while adding strength without too many harsh sides compared to something like superdrol

But I must agree with DG, winstrol is an AAS and in a league of its own. I think Winny shits on anavar and I think it shits on halotestin.

KingWizard said:
For a single PH epistane was definitely damn good for drying up while adding strength without too many harsh sides compared to something like superdrol

But I must agree with DG, winstrol is an AAS and in a league of its own. I think Winny shits on anavar and I think it shits on halotestin.

After running all of those compounds, I completely agree with you. Winstrol for me is in a league of its own. Anavar didn't really impress me much at all, and Halotestin really didn't either to be honest. Winstrol gets me stronger, harder, leaner, and more vascular than both of them. I'm pretty excited that I'm starting Winstrol tomorrow to finish out the last 6 weeks of my blast :D

What's your goal?? They're both great but winny will get you far dryer. Winny is also more toxic and yields more sides IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epistane and Winstrol are very different. They have a lot of similarities as far as both being DHT based and both being hard on the joints, but their effects are very different in my experience. I've used Epi numerous times, and it was my favorite PH. It gets me very strong and very big. I don't dry out, get vascular, and hard like I do with Winstrol though. overall I just like Wonstrol better,but Epi can be great if you respond well to it like me. It just seems to be hit and miss for a lot of people. Toxicity and side effects is going to be similar with both, so it really comes down to effects.

If you need a legit high quality source for Winstrol, just let me know or send a PM, and I can hook you up with a price list and discount for Biotech

Sorry to bump an old thread. But you said epi got you strong and big, but wintrol got you dryer. So would you say epi wins for lean mass and strength or does winstrol beat it there too.
Im on winstrol now with great results hardness, pumps and strength in within 10 days. I can get epi alot cheaper here in uk.

Used to love Epi... My body loved it... It would destroy my cholesterol levels though. Knowing what I know now I would have never touched it.

Sorry to bump an old thread. But you said epi got you strong and big, but wintrol got you dryer. So would you say epi wins for lean mass and strength or does winstrol beat it there too.
Im on winstrol now with great results hardness, pumps and strength in within 10 days. I can get epi alot cheaper here in uk.
thats not even comparable... its not even a fair fight... winstrol destroys epi

For a vast majority of people out there, you will get far better results with winstrol. Epi seems to be hit or miss with a lot of people. I just happen to hyper respond to it, but I still prefer winstrol for the wide range of benefits it gives me

Top Bottom