napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and Testosterone

pasterand

Hi Dylan

Got a quick question for you, when looking to start a Winstrol cycle and following the recommended dosage. For someone that's never used injectables and test what's the best way to get around this and any fear that the needle might cause you issues?

Sorry if this is a stupid question

Trust me bro....the needles and pinning...really IS NOT THAT BAD. trust me. I literally was so scared of needles I cried up until 14yo getting shots lol. Trust me. You'll be fine. It'll take some nerve to do your first pin but once it goes down, youre going to laugh at how easy it really is.

It's pretty simple.. If you wish to use aas, you need to get over your fear of pinning. Do it right or don't do it. Test is needed as a base. Not everyone is in love with pinning. It's just part of the game. I would say run a test only cycle first if this is your beginning step into the world of aas.

brother, im not dr. phil... all i can tell you is to just man up, seriously... i cant teach you how to psychologically overcome a fear... my boy told me i was a pussy when i first started, straight up, to my face, and so clearly i would not allow that... so i just fucking did it and realized its nothing whatsoever... i mean, i get shots at the doctor and dont bat an eye... i just sit there in another world and just move on... i mean, half my fucking body is tattoos... there's nothing to be scared of at all... thats just mental shit you have to overcome bro

Hi Dylan

Got a quick question for you, when looking to start a Winstrol cycle and following the recommended dosage. For someone that's never used injectables and test what's the best way to get around this and any fear that the needle might cause you issues?

Sorry if this is a stupid question

It's just a matter of doing it bro. It gets easier, but that initial first pin is hard for some.

Ya the injection part is hard for everyone the first time. But its really not as bad as u think. You dont need to use more then a 25-27 gauge needle that will feel like nothing. U just stab it in. Quick little prick pain. Draw back check for blood. Then inject slow and steady. Simple.

Its tough the first time but once you do it you will see its nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom