napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol/Test cycle

rediscovering

Hi Dylan,

I love your videos, thank you. I’m not sure if you’ll get round to answering this but I’ll ask in hope.

The plan
12 week cycle (first cycle)

Weeks 1-12,
300-350mg Test (probably ‘e’ twice a week, so 150-175mg two times a week)

Weeks 7-12
30-50mg Winstrol a day

I’ll also take a liver support/care product throughout the cycle and a good fish oil supplement.

Questions:

Do you agree 10-20mg a day of Tamoxifen should look after oestrogen concerns?

Thinking of taking 500ius of HCG throughout cycle as well as for PCT, is this necessary/overkill??

If I feel I’m holding a ton of water (I don’t think I will on these drugs/doses) would half an aramidex/aromasin twice a week be wise?

Thank you for your time, consideration and wisdom in advance,
Kind Regards,
Peter
And lastly...

Finally what do you make of this advice for my planned cycle:

Your PCT consist of 2 weeks off cycle to allow the hormones to clear your system. You should then take nolvadex(Tamoxifen) for 3 weeks to help re-establish normal testosterone production. 40mg everyday for 2 weeks and 20mg of Nolvadex for the third week.

Jordon Peters PCT recommendations (for a heavy cycle I think tho, overkill for the above?)

1000 iu’s HCG eod for 16 days

40mg Tamoxifen split am/pm for 30 days

100mg Clomid split am/pm for 30 days

Then for next 15-20 days half Tamoxifen and Clomid dose (20/50 respectively).

this is just a terrible mess... your first cycle should be TEST ONLY, not multiple compounds.. .you NEVER and i mean NEVER run hcg in pct... you NEVER run clomid that high etc... this is just bad man... thats such a weak pct a it is...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom