napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol test cycle

buseslo

Hey I need some cycle advise for a Winny-test cycle. I was 350 and got down to 225. Then I fucked up and got back to 315. I ordered the Winny when I was 225 but it took that long to come in so now idk what to do.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

listen brotber...steroids are.for someone that has established a consistent disciplined diet and training program...it is obvious with your yo-yoing weight that you have neither

Hey I need some cycle advise for a Winny-test cycle. I was 350 and got down to 225. Then I fucked up and got back to 315. I ordered the Winny when I was 225 but it took that long to come in so now idk what to do.

What the actual fuck bro??.....I'm lost.....you say you lost 125 lbs, then ordered winny, and gained back 90 while waiting on it to come in?? This sounds like a total troll post, but whatever the case, you win the award of the day for the person that needs to stay the farthest away from steroids (other than the 15 year old we had earlier)

I'm 5'10, 315, 23 years old, I'm trying to be a lean 215-220, and I've never touched juice. I broke my when I was 225 playing football and I kinda got back into the habit of drinking and without really any exercise I found myself back up to 315. I started doing at least an hour of cardio a day and cutting carbs almost completely out of my diet.

One buddy I know that uses gear said to wait til at least 240 or I'll be fucked up shaped blob

bro, you are way too young and WAY WAY WAY too overweight man... you are going to completely destroy yourself... you have many years as it is to wait to use steroids...

sarms would definitely be able to help you but you have to get your diet under control first or NOTHING will help you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

bro, you are way too young and WAY WAY WAY too overweight man... you are going to completely destroy yourself... you have many years as it is to wait to use steroids...

sarms would definitely be able to help you but you have to get your diet under control first or NOTHING will help you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Yeah that'd be cool. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too young and too out of shape. Steroids aren't for you. Sarms might he a viable option, but you need to seriously get a handle on your weight problem with a proper diet

Too young and too out of shape. Steroids aren't for you. Sarms might he a viable option, but you need to seriously get a handle on your weight problem with a proper diet

Yeah I'm working on it currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find the stickys on every forum, buddy. They have an orange envelope logo next to them and they read "sticky" on it. As a general process, everyone is encouraged to read the stickys because it educates users on many different topics, etc. Remember that you are responsible for reading those stickys for many great reasons. You will have a better understanding of this forum and it will make this forum function better than what it already is. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
a sticky is at the to of every forum brother... they are "stuck" there so that people always see them on the top, meaning they are VERY important to read

Top Bottom