napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol Stacking?

Jiggamook28

I ordered winstrol for the first time and never tried any steroids. Im looking for the best product to help me become a beast in my amateur boxing. any tips or advice on what's best to mix with Winstrol or any other products that might help ?

Step one: Push pause on the idea of using steroids.

Step two: Read and educate yourself on anabolic steroids, what they are and how to safely utilize them.

Step three: Talk with older and wiser people who have used them successfully and safely and ask lots of questions.

One should never use an oral steroid without a Testosterone base and that is standard there are no substitutes.

If you are under 30 you should seriously consider the risks of cycling and understand you have the gift of youthful and natural recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I ordered winstrol for the first time and never tried any steroids. Im looking for the best product to help me become a beast in my amateur boxing. any tips or advice on what's best to mix with Winstrol or any other products that might help ?

PS. I'm 25 years old, 5"11" weight 165 very active and very athletic..i do physical work as well as training in boxing, im looking for something to help the tired drained feeling and help with my strength, speed and power

appreciate the info, I've done a little research but need more info from experienced users. That's why I'm on here . i need info on how to go about it the best way

Sarms are honestly your best option and are absolutely perfect for boxers because of wgat they do for strength, speed and endurance. You can also get great recovery, healing, and fat loss benefits as well.

Let me know and I'll set you up a sarms stack

brother i cant see anyone being comfortable recommending you steroids with NO knowledge base built whatsoever... stretch really gave you some strong advice that is right on point with what i would have advised as well...

sarms would be a far better option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Sarms are honestly your best option and are absolutely perfect for boxers because of wgat they do for strength, speed and endurance. You can also get great recovery, healing, and fat loss benefits as well.

Let me know and I'll set you up a sarms stack

appreciate that help, which sarms do u recommend? I checked out the link Dylan sent, i like how they sound compared to the negative effects of other things

brother i cant see anyone being comfortable recommending you steroids with NO knowledge base built whatsoever... stretch really gave you some strong advice that is right on point with what i would have advised as well...

sarms would be a far better option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Appreciate the info, i checked out that link u added. Sounds like that might be best for me, i like the same effect as steroids with no risk part. . where can i possibly find sarms and what kind do you recommend?

Appreciate the info, i checked out that link u added. Sounds like that might be best for me, i like the same effect as steroids with no risk part. . where can i possibly find sarms and what kind do you recommend?
please be specific about your goals... becoming a "beast" does not help me provide any sort of answer to you

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom