napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol question

Jms.22

I'm jumping on EQ and sustanon for 20weeks for my next cycle... Is it ok to jump start the EQ with winstrol in the beginning for the first 5 weeks and then also finish with winstrol at the end of the 20 week cycle? Since EQ is a far longer cycle I was wondering if that would be ok? Thanks

I'm jumping on EQ and sustanon for 20weeks for my next cycle... Is it ok to jump start the EQ with winstrol in the beginning for the first 5 weeks and then also finish with winstrol at the end of the 20 week cycle? Since EQ is a far longer cycle I was wondering if that would be ok? Thanks

yes, you can kickstart and finish with winstrol... are you on trt or will you be doing a pct? let me know and i'll show you exactly how to run this...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are our goals from the cycle?

Male..6'4 235lbs.. not sure body fat percent. . Been bodybuilding for 6 years.. 33 years old

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

we really need to know your body fat to help man and its really hard to help if you dont give your goals to the cycle...

Sorry brand new to site... yes I'm on trt.. no pct.. done one test only cycle.. and now just finished a deca cycle..

Most tools for measuring bodyfat are inacurate and the numbers people tell us are useless and generally wrong so I dont ask for bodyfat rather when you look in the mirror can you see your abs clearly without flexing and is there anything you can grab on your hip more than a half inch thick if yes and no are your answers run the winny begging and end as you said if no and yes are your answer save it for the end center your diet around recomp and try too lean out first then run the winny when more definition is there. Winny will not cut fat it only hardens and make definition you have more pronounced if your still soft its useless

Male..6'4 235lbs.. not sure body fat percent. . Been bodybuilding for 6 years.. 33 years old

What exactly is your goals for the cycle bro? That's going to determine how it's structured for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sorry brand new to site... yes I'm on trt.. no pct.. done one test only cycle.. and now just finished a deca cycle..

LMFAO... okay, im going to try now for the third time, and i probably wont try again after this one... WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FROM THE CYCLE???

My friend wants me to do a show with him... I'm not into shows but I figured I would try for fun... so the goal would be to tighten up with some solid muscle for a show I don't want to do. .lol
My friend just took my body fat and said I'm 13 percent body fat

bro no offense but if your not taking the show as serious as possible and your not making all the sacrifices and changes to diet and training and prepared to change everything your doing, whats the point? if you dont want to do it then you should not whatsoever... the the worst thing you could do... train for yourself and do what your want to do bro... you will get buried with that plan at attitude...

Listen bro competition is fucking grueling the last 8 weeks suck balls the diet neccesary too obtain that level of conditioning take serious dedication . from a competors perspective if the show is something you really dont have your heart in dont do it . because its not a oh what the hell thing unless you want too show up out of shape and look like an ass on stage . it needs too be something you want to do if you think for a moment these drugs will get you in that kind of shape with minor effort you are mistaken it will take an iron will and strictest diet you can stand

bro no offense but if your not taking the show as serious as possible and your not making all the sacrifices and changes to diet and training and prepared to change everything your doing, whats the point? if you dont want to do it then you should not whatsoever... the the worst thing you could do... train for yourself and do what your want to do bro... you will get buried with that plan at attitude...

Bro we were seriously thinking and typing the same thing together lol

Ya I'm not into doing shows... I have a very full time job that takes alot of my time.. but I love the gym and watching your change is awesome. ..

Ya I'm not into doing shows... I have a very full time job that takes alot of my time.. but I love the gym and watching your change is awesome. ..

then thats a totally different scenario... so that being said, now what do you want to accomplish from your next cycle? i want to know to make sure eq and winstrol are even the right things for you to be running...

I really want the endurance u talked about eq gives u. .. and I want more vascularity.. those would be the main goals

Doing steroids for a show you don't want to do?? Explain that one. If you want to do AAS anyway and are serious about being fit and healthy and big then that's cool but don't use them just for a show you aren't even wanting to do. Hopefully this isn't just for the show's sake.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

And contest prep cycle isnt about healthy it goes more like
Tren mast prop winny halo more tren tren and more tren cardio cardio tren cardio Im fucking starving do more cardio

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Doing steroids for a show you don't want to do?? Explain that one. If you want to do AAS anyway and are serious about being fit and healthy and big then that's cool but don't use them just for a show you aren't even wanting to do. Hopefully this isn't just for the show's sake.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
No I'm on AAS to be fit and big... it was the Winstrol I was asking about for the show... I never do pills..just injections. ... so I figured I would try Winny to cut for a show... but after talking to everyone here... I'm not going to try for the show ... just to much dedication right now

Top Bottom