domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Winstrol question

  1. #1

    Winstrol question

    I'm jumping on EQ and sustanon for 20weeks for my next cycle... Is it ok to jump start the EQ with winstrol in the beginning for the first 5 weeks and then also finish with winstrol at the end of the 20 week cycle? Since EQ is a far longer cycle I was wondering if that would be ok? Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member drb_iac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    costa rica
    Posts
    1,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Jms.22 View Post
    I'm jumping on EQ and sustanon for 20weeks for my next cycle... Is it ok to jump start the EQ with winstrol in the beginning for the first 5 weeks and then also finish with winstrol at the end of the 20 week cycle? Since EQ is a far longer cycle I was wondering if that would be ok? Thanks
    Are you make or female? We need to know a little about you.

    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...ting-8530.html

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jms.22 View Post
    I'm jumping on EQ and sustanon for 20weeks for my next cycle... Is it ok to jump start the EQ with winstrol in the beginning for the first 5 weeks and then also finish with winstrol at the end of the 20 week cycle? Since EQ is a far longer cycle I was wondering if that would be ok? Thanks

    yes, you can kickstart and finish with winstrol... are you on trt or will you be doing a pct? let me know and i'll show you exactly how to run this...

    what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are our goals from the cycle?




  4. #4
    Male..6'4 235lbs.. not sure body fat percent. . Been bodybuilding for 6 years.. 33 years old

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    we really need to know your body fat to help man and its really hard to help if you dont give your goals to the cycle...




  6. #6
    Sorry brand new to site... yes I'm on trt.. no pct.. done one test only cycle.. and now just finished a deca cycle..

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Most tools for measuring bodyfat are inacurate and the numbers people tell us are useless and generally wrong so I dont ask for bodyfat rather when you look in the mirror can you see your abs clearly without flexing and is there anything you can grab on your hip more than a half inch thick if yes and no are your answers run the winny begging and end as you said if no and yes are your answer save it for the end center your diet around recomp and try too lean out first then run the winny when more definition is there. Winny will not cut fat it only hardens and make definition you have more pronounced if your still soft its useless
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jms.22 View Post
    Male..6'4 235lbs.. not sure body fat percent. . Been bodybuilding for 6 years.. 33 years old

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    What exactly is your goals for the cycle bro? That's going to determine how it's structured for you


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jms.22 View Post
    Sorry brand new to site... yes I'm on trt.. no pct.. done one test only cycle.. and now just finished a deca cycle..

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

    LMFAO... okay, im going to try now for the third time, and i probably wont try again after this one... WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FROM THE CYCLE???




  10. #10
    My friend wants me to do a show with him... I'm not into shows but I figured I would try for fun... so the goal would be to tighten up with some solid muscle for a show I don't want to do. .lol
    My friend just took my body fat and said I'm 13 percent body fat

    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •