napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol/out of shape

harastone

I'm currently twenty seven getting ready to turn twenty eight in a few months. I am sitting right now at two hundred thirty eight pounds and I've been lifting for almost two years. I have a friend who has been lifting all his life tell me that I need to get on Winstrol with some testosterone to help with my lifting. I have watched your videos on Winstrol and your videos on using steroids when you are out of shape. I'm 6'2 and my blood pressure and all that is good, so my question is and please forgive me I know you get asked this a lot of the time. Would I be considered out of shape for winstrol?

your friend is not giving you good info whatsoever... you have not been training anywhere near long enough to be using any steroid whatsoever... im sorry but that is out of the question for me to recommend to you

It's too early. Taking the step to a steroid cycle is a serious deal, it's not just another supplement. There are serious health side effects you have to manage carefully and by jumping into that side of the pool you are effectively deciding to carefully document your health for the rest of your lifting career. Especially because you don't have a specific goal in mind like a show or some specific end event, you're talking like you want to just "start using" in broad terms, like life long, or years. There are so many basic skills and basic knowledge of lifting and dieting that you can't learn in two years. There's a lot left to learn before a person cycles, after just 2y. You don't need it yet, and it will ultimately not serve you well in the future to dive in that early. You have to think very carefully about what you want out of this. It's just my personal opinion you need something like 4 or 5 years, maybe more for a younger lifter, maybe less for someone older or if the person is a full on professional or aspiring professional athlete or bodybuilder. That being said - if you're going to ignore me at least do it right - first cycle, always Test only. You learn how to pin, you learn what Testosterone does in high doses, you learn how to PCT, etc.

Steroids are not for those that haven't built the right natural base, and not for those that aren't in the right condition. You have a ways to go before you are ready bro. You need to put your time in the gym and pay your dues in the kitchen to get where you need to be

Not to be insulting but with two years lifting, the phrase easy come easy go comes to mind. Every successful story needs a firm foundation your health and physique are no exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be insulting but with two years lifting, the phrase easy come easy go comes to mind. Every successful story needs a firm foundation your health and physique are no exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
absolutely right... in this world, the world of bodybuilding, 2 years is like 2 days... its just nowhere near enough to build any sort of foundation nor consistency yet... its a good start but the key word there is "start," which is all it is...

Top Bottom