napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol oral

tlaterp

Greetings,

First off let me say I enjoy watching your videos. I see that winstrol is your favorite oral steroid, you mention that it should be taken with test. Do you mean an oral test boosters? And if so do you have recommendations for me? If not a test booster, then please help me understand the right way and safe way to take Winstrol Oral. I am 31 years old looking to build strength and some size, but I want to do it the right way. Let me tell you, you seem like the right person to ask. I hope to hear from you soon.

Note referring to your video of your top 3 oral steroids.

Greetings,

First off let me say I enjoy watching your videos. I see that winstrol is your favorite oral steroid, you mention that it should be taken with test. Do you mean an oral test boosters? And if so do you have recommendations for me? If not a test booster, then please help me understand the right way and safe way to take Winstrol Oral. I am 31 years old looking to build strength and some size, but I want to do it the right way. Let me tell you, you seem like the right person to ask. I hope to hear from you soon.

Note referring to your video of your top 3 oral steroids.

You need to post your full stats before you will get real help otherwise no one can advise you on your position.

First thing I see if Oral Test Boosters, this is a big NO

If you are running any oral steroid you need Injectable Testosterone. Test boosters do not replace test.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Top Bottom