napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol - MK677 Cycle

zothagod

Hey guys!

First of many post on iSARMS! after discovering Dylans videos on Youtube, i've gained a lot of information I didnt know before!

I was told by a lot of people that running a Winstrol Only cycle was okay and just watching Dylans videos it obviously isnt!

So my question here today is because i'm traveling a lot and so needles isnt a good idea to take a long with me for test.

Am I able to run a Winstrol and MK677 Cycle, would that be okay?

Thanks!

Thanks for that

I'm happy with the mass and bulk i have achieved, it was quite easy for me to put on weight I think I have my polynesian genetics to thank for that.
Now i'm looking to tighten everything up, lean out, shred pretty much.

I'm 29 turning 30 in August. I'm 6ft5 120kgs(264lbs) I train weights 6 Days a week, my everyday job is pretty much sitting down all day.

When I ran Winstrol only the symptoms I noticed were the joint pain, it wasnt severe it was just little annoyances, other than that nothing else.

You will always need a testosterone base for any steroid cycle, so you can't take winstrol or any oral without it. For you I would stick with sarms only if you don't want to use needles. What is your goals?

bro, you cannot use steroids without test, period, unless you want nothing but problems so PLEASE stop asking if everything under the sun can be ran with winstrol... the answer is NO if there is no test involved... you should just run a sarms only cycle... you can use s4 to act as winstrol does... so run mk677 along with s4.... that would be the perfect stack... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom