domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: winstrol at last

winstrol at last

hey Dylan , much appreciation for the videos and the info you are providing for us . it really have helped me a lot .
    so here is the case :
    26 year old guy , 198.5 lbs , 15% body fat . 6 feet . training for 3 years now .
    so i have done a couple of test e cycles before . had good results .
    for my next cycle i want to do ( 350 test e + dpol first 4 weeks at 30 mg per day as a kick start ) . the total time of the cycle will be 12 weeks . i will be using aromasin 12.5 EOD off course
    my question here : can i add winstrol at the end of this cycle to help clean things up and add a little bit mass . and if i can , what is the dosage recommended ?
    all info is appreciated , thanks a lot .

and also . should i use hcg ?

You can add winny time depends on who you ask, dose should be 25-50mg/day

50mg is the standard recommended dose for winstrol. Works great as a finisher. Make sure you have the proper pct lined up after your cycle

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    MK-2866 25mg ED
    GW 20mg ED

@ 15%BF, I would make sure you have your AI dialed in hard running Test and Dbol. Just my .02

6+4 = 10weeks of orals on a 12 weeker..

For me it would be a No-Go.
    Too much toxicity. (Also you never mentioned protection...)

thanks
    alot guys for the info

I do agree it's a little much on orals. I say pick either the kickstart or the finisher, but not both

actually, you can do this if you want to but it has to be timed properly... dbol weeks 1-4... your pct starts week 15 because you run a 12 weeks cycle then let esters clear week 13 and 14 so you can run winstrol week 9-14 and that will be fine... you have enough gap in between orals being used...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    actually, you can do this if you want to but it has to be timed properly... dbol weeks 1-4... your pct starts week 15 because you run a 12 weeks cycle then let esters clear week 13 and 14 so you can run winstrol week 9-14 and that will be fine... you have enough gap in between orals being used...
    Yes I agree. If they are staggered like that with the 4 week gap in between I see no problem with it