napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol intake FROM SOUTH AFRICA

pervikums

Dear Dylan

I've been on YouTube watching your videos and they really helpful with regards to the steroid intake, which you recommend and not. I have never tried steroids before but winstrol steroid caught my eye. Been gyming for the last 8 months, bulking up. I weigh 94kg, which is more or less 200 pounds. Do have a bit of bellyfat which I really wanna lose since I want to start with my cutting phase. All am asking is it is a good Idea for me to take winstrol and this stage, and can I take it with testosterone and whey protein, and lastly will it help with belly fat?

ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA.

Thank you.

Do hope to hear from you.

Hey bro... welcome to isarms. Steroids are not the answer here bro... as you say, you've been "gymming" for 8 months.. that's nothing!! You need to build a base before you jump on stuff like steroids ..

gymming bro? seriously? please, for your own sake, dont use that term... steroids ARE NOT fat burners and definitely not to be used by someone working out less than a year... it takes YEARS and YEARS of working out on your own first before you use steroids and if you have that much belly fat, then you need to work on diet and training... thats not what steroids are used for and its dangerous to use steroids when you are overweight... you have A LOT of learning to do

You are not in the right shape or condition for steroids whatsoever. They are also not fat burners. Sarms might be a good option for you, but steroids are off the table

Okay, thank you so much. I will keep on pushing. I will stick to my whey protein and my diet since its been actually helping me with my belly fat. I thank you guys for so much for the help. Big up to you Dylan; we do need people like you so we understand the pros and cons of certain supplements.

Okay, thank you so much. I will keep on pushing. I will stick to my whey protein and my diet since its been actually helping me with my belly fat. I thank you guys for so much for the help. Big up to you Dylan; we do need people like you so we understand the pros and cons of certain supplements.
its so damn refreshing to see someone using their head and you have earned a lot of respect from me and everyone else.. you let me know anytime you need my help bro

its so damn refreshing to see someone using their head and you have earned a lot of respect from me and everyone else.. you let me know anytime you need my help bro

That's cause 98% of people don't think about anything... it's sad really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Dylan; I do believe in discipline in order to accomplish something, and will surely be asking for advice from you guys. Really appreciate it. I will be in touch.

Top Bottom