PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Winstrol and females

  1. #1

    Winstrol and females

    Do any of you ladies have experience with winstrol? I know itís not the best for women but Iím wondering what masculinization sides are like with very low doses. I know a lady or two who has used it but they werenít concerned with those things too much. I know some can get huge with it though. Anyway, I just want to get some perspectives on it. Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    My wife has run anavar and wanted to try winstrok but ive been concerned about that too. Curious as well. She has really good results with var at 10mg. Thought about having her take it to 15 or 20 rather than going to 10mg winny.

  3. #3
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,405
    My girlfriend uses it to close out primobolan base cycles. She runs the primo 50mg per week and winstrol at 50mg with no virilization issues, and good results.

    UPDATE:
    that should be 10mg winnie not 50!
    Last edited by P0N; 08-14-2019 at 09:02 PM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    My girlfriend uses it to close out primobolan base cycles. She runs the primo 50mg per week and winstrol at 50mg with no virilization issues, and good results.
    She does 50 of winny? Wow lol. Good for her that she can do that. Thatís gold right there. Thanks. If I advise this girl Iíll try 5-10mg at first. Even Iíve gotten good use out of 25mg so hopefully a low dose will be good.

  5. #5
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    She does 50 of winny? Wow lol. Good for her that she can do that. Thatís gold right there. Thanks. If I advise this girl Iíll try 5-10mg at first. Even Iíve gotten good use out of 25mg so hopefully a low dose will be good.
    Holy crap. That was a typo. 10mg ed winstrol only. 50mg primo weekly. Sorry. She also runs 20mg of Anavar, but not with winnie.

  6. #6
    i generally recommend 5 mg per day of winstrol, 10 at the most for females but its not something i like to see women use to be honest... i really dont like females using any steroid but anavar is one i have more comfort in than any others

  7. #7
    What do you think about this cycle for a female with anavar, Dylan?

    ē 2.5 mg іn thе 1st and 2nd wееkѕ
    ē 5.0 mg in thе 3rd аnd 4th wееkѕ
    ē 10 mg in thе 5th week
    ē 15 mg in the 6th wееk
    ē 5mg and 10 mg іn thе 7th аnd 8th wееkѕ respectively.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i generally recommend 5 mg per day of winstrol, 10 at the most for females but its not something i like to see women use to be honest... i really dont like females using any steroid but anavar is one i have more comfort in than any others
    Thanks man. I knew you wouldnít like it. I donít either but I had some left over. Some women can do it without virilization for some reason but I wonder how many get it and how many donít. I think Iíll just have her bump her anavar dose.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sixxpackmiri View Post
    What do you think about this cycle for a female with anavar, Dylan?

    ē 2.5 mg іn thе 1st and 2nd wееkѕ
    ē 5.0 mg in thе 3rd аnd 4th wееkѕ
    ē 10 mg in thе 5th week
    ē 15 mg in the 6th wееk
    ē 5mg and 10 mg іn thе 7th аnd 8th wееkѕ respectively.
    please start your own thread... its very rude to hijack other threads... there's no need to go to 15 mg of anavar... everything else looks fine... also i dont recommend going over 6 weeks

  10. #10
    Thank you, Dylan. I have already tried a few times to start own threads again but it does not work anymore. I do not know, why.
    All the best!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •