PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Winstrol and females

Quote Originally Posted by sixxpackmiri View Post
    Thank you, Dylan. I have already tried a few times to start own threads again but it does not work anymore. I do not know, why.
    All the best!
    you've done it before just fine? all you have to do is click on start thread... your account doesnt show any issues whatsoever

Ok, I will try it again if I want to post something the next time. I hope it will work!

I know some females that had good results with winstrol without sides, but I also know some that had pretty bad experiences with virilization. For that reason I generally dont recommend it. Anavar is usually a safe route but even that can have issues with some females.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I know some females that had good results with winstrol without sides, but I also know some that had pretty bad experiences with virilization. For that reason I generally dont recommend it. Anavar is usually a safe route but even that can have issues with some females.
    I take it back, I can only remember one girl That took it back on the elite fitness board. We are still friends but I canít remember her screen name. She was kinda butch so she didnít care but her arms were like 18Ē lol