napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol cycle

GGDAWG

Dylan, I was watching your youtube channel and had a question about Winstrol. I just got some orals from SIS labs. I noticed you did say less than 50mg a day and less than 6 weeks. My question is do you suggest taking anything after the cycle? If so what would that be? I bought the Rich Piana's liver and organ protectant for during the cycle. Let me know what you think, thanks man.

bro, please, in all seriousness, you dont have ONE CLUE what you are doing... i would not recommend any steroid use to you whatsoever... you dont even know basics.. just please, dont use any of this... you never run orals without test for one... for two, you dont even know that you need a pct and you dont even know how toxic oral steroids are etc... just stop man...

You can't run oral steroids by themselves bro. We also can't advise you on anything without your full stats, goals, and experience

What would be your goal for running a winny only cycle? I bet if you give us the required info we can give you much better advice.

SMH. It's funny how ppl always say "I watched your videos Dylan" but proceed to still ask questions that's already been covered by the video...DO NOT RUN ORAL ONLY!!!!!!!

SMH. It's funny how ppl always say "I watched your videos Dylan" but proceed to still ask questions that's already been covered by the video...DO NOT RUN ORAL ONLY!!!!!!!
trust me, my frustration never stops with that and its evident the volume is off when they are watching... if you only knew how many times a day i have to repate the SAME THING over and over

Top Bottom