napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol and cycle

coheelt

Hello im a huge fan of you,
Im from Holland so sorry for my bad English, ive watched a couple of your videos of this subject but, it wast clear enough for my,

I want to start with my first ever steroid cycle, my friend suggested me, oral winstrol only, im quit nervous, i just wanted to know, if i need something with winstrol or after it, or can i use it with just winstrol only oral, and just take some testosterone boosters at the end

Thank you very much

NO, NO and NO.. your friend is ignorant... oral only cycles are the most ignorant cycles you can run... watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg

you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

NO, NO and NO.. your friend is ignorant... oral only cycles are the most ignorant cycles you can run... watch this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg

you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Sorry mate,

Im 24 years old, 4,5 years gym ecperience
Im 185 cm big, my weight is 88 kg. Bodyfat 14%, my goals are getting more mass and muscle hardening, this will be.my first cycle ever

Thanks for your reply

unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

I agree with Dylan. It's nothing to mess with at a young age. Hopefully you really take the advice given cause you have plenty of life left.... might as well maximize every stage along the way and Right now you're young enough where you can really produce some kickass results off of what your body is already producing. Train, eat and sleep good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything is wrong here. You are too young for steroids and you don't use oral steroids by themselves. You sure as hell cant recover using test boosters either....come on bro.

You need to stay away from steroids. Have you looked into sarms?

Top Bottom