napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol and cycle

dragoons55

i just watched one of your videos it was on winstrol i am thinking of starting a cycle but from what i have read its not clear if i need to cycle off or use a pct and if i do have to do either one how do i do that i just want to make sure im as safe as possible

Please start from ground 1 and do some research, because it looks like you've done none, and are either thinking about a winstrol only cycle or doing it with your first cycle and that's not good. And unless you're on trt it would be pct and cycle off...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

bro, let me be honest here... im very cool so im not going to shred you but there's NO ONE that is going to hold your hand like you are wanting.. you literally have done NOTHING in terms of research... thats just laziness brother... if you are too lazy to look up things that would take you all of ten minutes, then how on earth are you going to be put in the work on a cycle?

i just watched one of your videos it was on winstrol i am thinking of starting a cycle but from what i have read its not clear if i need to cycle off or use a pct and if i do have to do either one how do i do that i just want to make sure im as safe as possible

You can't run winstrol as a cycle by itself without testosterone bro. What is your full stats, goals, and experience? We need that before we can advise you on anything

Top Bottom