napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol Cycle

gezarton

Great Dylan,

It’s my first Cycle of AAES after some cycles of Sarms and ProHormones.

I followed your advices in your last videos about Winstrol.

Approx 90 kilos and a 10/14% of Body fat.

I have no problems with Colesterol and it seems no problems with hairs. But my first attention is to my scalp.

Do you think that this cycle is correct?

My intention is to start two weeks before with On cycle protection and Ostarine.

Furthermore I will add to the cycle a dose of DAA just for increase my test levels.

1) Do I have to continue on cycle support after the six weeks?

2) Is it correct add a daily dose of DAA during all the cycle?
3) During the PCT could I add to Nolva and Other PCT support as used for Prohormones ( Clomadex, PCT by Olympus Labs etc)
4) It's correct start with 30 mg of Winstrol and after one week goes to 50mg?

I want to achieve a dry look and lost water especially on my six pack. Do you have some other advice on training, Dieting supplement for this cycle?

Many thanks for your suggestion (please note that I have all these products in my hand).

What cycle, you posted nothing.

10-14% bodyfat? can you narrow that down?

What are your full stats?

I hope youre not talking bout running winstrol and osta alone. That would be against everything he has said in his videos. No oral only cycles!!!. Winstrol must be run with a test base. Also if ur asking for dietary assistance youre not ready for aas. You should only be using aas if ur diet and training is on point and youve done this for years

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Great Dylan,

It’s my first Cycle of AAES after some cycles of Sarms and ProHormones.

I followed your advices in your last videos about Winstrol.

Approx 90 kilos and a 10/14% of Body fat.

I have no problems with Colesterol and it seems no problems with hairs. But my first attention is to my scalp.

Do you think that this cycle is correct?

My intention is to start two weeks before with On cycle protection and Ostarine.

Furthermore I will add to the cycle a dose of DAA just for increase my test levels.

1) Do I have to continue on cycle support after the six weeks?

2) Is it correct add a daily dose of DAA during all the cycle?
3) During the PCT could I add to Nolva and Other PCT support as used for Prohormones ( Clomadex, PCT by Olympus Labs etc)
4) It's correct start with 30 mg of Winstrol and after one week goes to 50mg?

I want to achieve a dry look and lost water especially on my six pack. Do you have some other advice on training, Dieting supplement for this cycle?

Many thanks for your suggestion (please note that I have all these products in my hand).
okay bro... are you asking about an oral only cycle because if you are, just stop right there... did you watch my videos on oral only cycles? if not, you need to see it because oral only are the stupidest thing you could do and i will not advise you to do such absurdity... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=385s

i dont know how else to put this but your pct is PURE SHIT... olympus labs pct is NOT a real pct and you absolutely cannot use that garbage... you achieve a six pack with cardio and diet and hardcore training, NOT WINSTROL... winstrol adds to it after you get it first..

What is your full stats? Age? Experience? Etc.....

You cannot run oral only cycles bro.....horrible idea

Hi Guys,

I used for 2 years sarms and Prohormones and I started my gym train 6 years ago.
I followed the videos of Dylan but I don't want to use testo by injection.
My intention isn't increase mass but clear my aspect and obtain major definition, increase my estetic ..

My cycle of winstrol:

1 week 30 mg
2 week 40 mg
3-6 week 50 mg
7-10 week Nolvadex

I want add Osta for all cycle (Dylan suggestion) for reduce joint pain and in PCt for mantain the result.

I will start a diet for all these 10 weeks and I want to add DAA during th e cycle.

In the PCT I want to add to Nolvadex other support/test booster.

As discussed in my previus mail 45 years old, 90 kilos and 10/14 % of bodyfat (right now before the diet)

I bought winny and Nolvadex

many thnaks Bro

10-14% is a bigggg difference.. Which one are you?

Gotta give it to you straight, your proposal will not help you reach your goal.

Hi Guys,

I used for 2 years sarms and Prohormones and I started my gym train 6 years ago.
My intention isn't increase mass but clear my aspect and obtain major definition, increase my estetic ..

My cycle of winstrol:

1 week 30 mg
2 week 40 mg
3-6 week 50 mg
7-10 week Nolvadex

I want add Osta for all cycle (Dylan suggestion) for reduce joint pain and in PCt for mantain the result.

I will start a diet for all these 10 weeks and I want to add DAA during th e cycle.

As discussed in my previus mail 45 years old, 90 kilos and 10/14 % of bodyfat (right now before the diet)

many thnaks Bro
what exact;y are you not understanding about not running an oral only cycle? am i talking to the fucking air? did you bother to read my post... i made a video specifically talking about NOT running oral only... what is your malfunction?

Hi Guys,

My cycle of winstrol:

1 week 30 mg
2 week 40 mg
3-6 week 50 mg
7-10 week Nolvadex

many thnaks Bro

If you don't want to use test, you have no business messing with steroids, because you can't just do oral steroids bro. You need a test base

what exact;y are you not understanding about not running an oral only cycle? am i talking to the fucking air? did you bother to read my post... i made a video specifically talking about NOT running oral only... what is your malfunction?

Hi Dylan,

I saw many of your video but unfortunately not this...sight...I decided to take winstrol and add Osta and GW seeing your video latest video.
In any case message receipt. We need testo not only oral cycle.
I will buy some test (now I have a secur place) and use Winstrol at the and of the cycle.
Do you have some suggestion about what kind of test? My intention is in any case to achieve an estetic figure. Do you suggest me a cycle with dosage and how long take the products? I have Winstrol, Nolvadex, OSTA, GW and S4 and the testo that you'll suggest to use.
Attached a photo

Mare 2016.jpgMare 2016.jpg

Hi Dylan,

I saw many of your video but unfortunately not this...sight...I decided to take winstrol and add Osta and GW seeing your video latest video.
In any case message receipt. We need testo not only oral cycle.
I will buy some test (now I have a secur place) and use Winstrol at the and of the cycle.
Do you have some suggestion about what kind of test? My intention is in any case to achieve an estetic figure. Do you suggest me a cycle with dosage and how long take the products? I have Winstrol, Nolvadex, OSTA, GW and S4 and the testo that you'll suggest to use.
Attached a photo

View attachment 3812View attachment 3812
test cypionate but you also need aromasin with it as well.. here is the link... on top of that you will need a full pct...

here is the aromasin link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom