napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol and creatine

fierceppp

Dylan
I am a follower of your youtube channel and also of Facebook page. I am going to run a 5 weeks cycle of 20/30mg per day of oral stanozolol. I would like to know if creatine and albumine powders are ok as supplements. What should I take to protect the liver during the cycle?

Follow his video on how oral cycles are asinine and what info to provide in your 1st post.

Dylan
I am a follower of your youtube channel and also of Facebook page. I am going to run a 5 weeks cycle of 20/30mg per day of oral stanozolol. I would like to know if creatine and albumine powders are ok as supplements. What should I take to protect the liver during the cycle?

You don't ever run oral steroids by themselves. What is your full stats and experience?

Dylan

You can't be a fan and yet ignored all of Dylan's advice in regards to AAS use. Maybe you're one with Selective Hearing and Watching Syndrome (SHWS)?

Top Bottom