napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and Anavar Cycles

dawakens

Hi Dylan,

I just finished a 6-week Winstrol cycle and I’m about to start a 6-week Avanar cycle with a 6-week break in between the two cycles.

Both cycles are oral and I intent to stack Clen (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off) during the Avanar cycle that I’m about to begin in 4 weeks. I haven't been drinking alcohol and I'm taking liver support.

Do you think I must do 4 weeks of Nolva as PCT in between cycles or should I only do one PCT after the Avanar cycle is done?

Hi Dylan,

I just finished a 6-week Winstrol cycle and I’m about to start a 6-week Avanar cycle with a 6-week break in between the two cycles.

Both cycles are oral and I intent to stack Clen (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off) during the Avanar cycle that I’m about to begin in 4 weeks. I haven't been drinking alcohol and I'm taking liver support.

Do you think I must do 4 weeks of Nolva as PCT in between cycles or should I only do one PCT after the Avanar cycle is done?

How old are you? What are your stats? You never run oral only cycles... and please, don’t mess with clen... you don’t have a clue about what you’re doing man

im working really hard on being more patient... so im going to try my best... all i can tell you is that the path you are on is horrible... you dont really understand what you are doing and you are making things worse and worse.. noone here is going to advise you to run oral only cycles to start... so please, do yourself a favor and just stop.. seriously bro...

its bad enough you are running oral only cycles, then you dont know how to run a pct and on top of that, you dont know the proper time you need in between cycles... please, stop the nonsense

Read the stickies on this forum....particularly the one about why oral only cycles are horrible and the one about posting your stats, expereince and goals before you are advised on anything

OP - you're fortunate people are being so polite. What you're doing is completely wrong in many ways.

I'm glad you joined the forum so you can learn the right way to do things. Can't really blame you for not knowing but moving forward you need to learn the right way to do cycles.

Top Bottom