napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and Anavar

partyrks

Hi i got competitions coming up, I never took steroids but i by trainer told me to get anavar and winstrol and start taking until the end of my last competition, Im 20 years old and he told me to take 100mg of both a day, my question what would u recommend ?

Hi i got competitions coming up, I never took steroids but i by trainer told me to get anavar and winstrol and start taking until the end of my last competition, Im 20 years old and he told me to take 100mg of both a day, my question what would u recommend ?

I would recommend to fire your trainer and stay well away from him. This is absurd and I can guarantee your will hurt yourself if you listen to him. You’re too young for steroids bro and you need a lot more research

100 mg's of both a day and you're 20 years old. Someone actually advised this.

Un-fucking-real.

That’s too bad that he would advise you to do something so reckless. You are too young and will pay handsomely for you decision to use AAS at your age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

So much wrong with this post. You're way too young for steroids....miles from it. And besides that we would never advise an oral only cycle

I would recommend to fire your trainer and stay well away from him. This is absurd and I can guarantee your will hurt yourself if you listen to him. You’re too young for steroids bro and you need a lot more research

Yes, fire that idiot.

get rid of your trainer asap brother... hes going to do nothing good for you but he is certainly going to do anything and everything bad he can to you

Did he also recommend you get on the donor list for a new liver? That is fucking reckless and he is not a "trainer". He is a drug dealer trying to make money off you. Fire him immediately.

Top Bottom