napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol After Blast?

Giza

Im about to go on a ~12-14 week long bulking blast of 600mg Test Cyp/week and 400mg Deca/week. After this I plan to drop down 150-200mg test Cyp/week and 50-100mg Deca/week (joint helath).

When I drop back down to my cruising dosage I plan to start cutting. Can I immediatly jump back in with a 6-8 week cycle of winstrol or should I wait and let my body recover?

Reason I am asking is, from my understanding the reasoning behind the cruise is to let your androgren receptors cool off/take a break. But I can't remember if Winstrol uses the same receptors. If it doesn't, would their be any issue with using it to cut while sitting at my cruising dose of Test and Deca?

Also would taking a supplement containing Red Yeast Rice Extract, NAC, milk Thistle Extract, and Red Clover Extract be beneficial to protect my liver and cholesterol levels when on Winstrol?

no you cannot... well i take that back, you can do whatever you want but no, you should not run a cycle, then drop to trt and just stay on cycle.. but like i said, you can do whatever you want to do

Ok. So just nail down my diet and cardio and grind it out.

Any suggestions on forums or articles I could read into that talk about cutting while cruising? I know that when I cut naturally, I had to be extremely careful and slow with my diet and cardio to try and avoid that catabolic realm of going to deep. But if my understanding of running a cruise of Test is correct, I shouldn't need to worry about going catabolic at all, correct? (Given that I continue to lift heavy, get .3-.5g of fat/lb of body, and get 1-1.5g of protein/lb of body)

you should be just fine crusing and cutting man... there's nothing special you need to do... just keep a nice consistent and disciplined diet... sarms are also helpful to drop weight and maintain muscle and you can definitely use them with trt as well

Definitely not a cruise if you're using winstrol. A cruise really should be no aas except trt levels of test. Sarms are fine but anything else is just staying on, which only hurts you from gaining during the next cycle because of keeping myostatin peaked out. Then you end up getting only a small fraction of results during the next cycle

Definitely not a cruise if you're using winstrol. A cruise really should be no aas except trt levels of test. Sarms are fine but anything else is just staying on, which only hurts you from gaining during the next cycle because of keeping myostatin peaked out. Then you end up getting only a small fraction of results during the next cycle

So for instance after i finish my trt cruise CUT I could runk MK677 for a while and it wouldn't be considered "blasting" again

using sarms is not the same as using steroids and that is completely fine while just back to trt dosing

Top Bottom