napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol advice

kingtooner

im thinking of using winstrol,if I use 30mg a day for 4weeks - 6weeks how much pct will I need and for how long?i really don't know how to find this info out and your page has been so helpful.look forward to hearing from you

No one is going to recommend you to take oral only cycle dude

You don’t know where to find this info? If you don’t know how to do research then you shouldn’t be trying any PEDs at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im thinking of using winstrol,if I use 30mg a day for 4weeks - 6weeks how much pct will I need and for how long?i really don't know how to find this info out and your page has been so helpful.look forward to hearing from you
We would never advise an oral only cycle, and we need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on anything

no one here is going to advise an oral only cycle bro... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

bad idea bro. ive done several oral only cycles before, you may be fine for a bit but eventually your libido is going to crash...

Top Bottom