im am from Scotland

i started winstrol injectable 6 weeks and est prop 8 weeks

monday - winny 100mg/ml

tuesday - Test prop 100mg

wednesday - off

thursday winny and test

friday off

saturday - test

the week from 8 october till 17 october, i didnt take anything as i was doing two jobs and busy with family emergency too

now on the 18 october i inject back again started with winny and test, can i just continue my cycle till the end

and what do u suggest for dieting and PCT after i finish my cycle

also, i really have to be honest that i do smoke weed about twice a week, hopefully that has no effect on my cycle and results

and i have a bit of loose skin as i was overweight in the past

weed has no effect on your cycle

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

In response to the diet part, just make sure you are at least eating at maintenance while in pct. After pct is over you are fine to diet however is conductive with the goals you have

Diet is so important in PCT. it’s can literally fuck Up everything you did to gain on your cycle if you don’t keep your diet in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diet is so important in PCT. it’s can literally fuck Up everything you did to gain on your cycle if you don’t keep your diet in check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats where so many people go wrong in pct and ruin their cycles because they slip on their diet in pct...

Top Bottom