napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

s197733

I've injected winstrol during cycle before and honestly it knots in my muscle and is sore for days, also I have taken it but am always cautious of my liver. My question is can I use is rectally to avoid it hitting my liver like an oral. Yes I know this sounds ridiculous but I like winstrol and my liver and was hoping that rectally could be a cheat that would be beneficial as injection without the liver problems of orals. Also Test Decanoate, what's the deal with this? I previously bought a test blend with Decanoate and unlike other esters this one blew me up big-time, I gained about 25 pounds, felt strong as an ox and overall great, but no hornyness and my face was red and puffy. Why? Cyp and E were the other 2 tests in the blend. Had both before never packed weight on like that.

ps
Dylan I ment winstrol suspended, like dude if I drink it it hits my liver if I put it in the back door it misses my liver. Is this a thing bro? I'm trying to save my liver I've had problems with it before. My question is very serious bro

i have no clue dude... i dont even know what to say aside from go ahead and try it and let us know who that goes for ya...

I dont know of anybody that's done this so too hard to say. I cant see it being beneficial or working that way

Do it!!! Lol honestly I think it would work but I don’t think it’s going to make any difference with your liver. It’s still being digested the same way it will just absorb more because you bypass the stomach acid.

It would still get into your system but it won’t bypass your liver at all. It’s still being absorbed in the intestines. Probably would absorb more of it though as you bypass the stomach acid.

Cut and paste.
Drugs administered through this route are absorbed through two different vascular systems, one of which delivers agents to the liver while the second bypasses the liver. As a result, wide variations of bioavailability are seen after rectal administration. References report that 50% of a drug delivered by the rectal route undergoes first-pass metabolism in the liver, but this is a broad approximation, and absorption is often irregular and incomplete.

Cut and paste.
Drugs administered through this route are absorbed through two different vascular systems, one of which delivers agents to the liver while the second bypasses the liver. As a result, wide variations of bioavailability are seen after rectal administration. References report that 50% of a drug delivered by the rectal route undergoes first-pass metabolism in the liver, but this is a broad approximation, and absorption is often irregular and incomplete.

Good to know lol this thread is funny.

If you go through measures like this tsking it up the ass, you dsmn well better get more gains. Lol

Top Bottom