napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol

pomo77

I have a question i am a baseball player and I am soon gonna be taking 25mg of winstrol every other day and I'm wondering if theirs a container where I can store the other 25mg left

are you kidding me right now? you are using winstrol without test i assume... ignorant as can be... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Do you honestly think these are legit questions? Every night I see these people with 1 or 2 posts asking the dumbest shit.

I suspect trolls lol
actually they are legit.. these are emails i receive that get posted here instead because i cant do them all the other way, so yes, they are very legit

Well they sound awful lol
well you have no clue what i see daily and they need help man... it might sound awful to all of us but this is the reality of it.. we only see the forums.. thats about 5-10% of ACUTAL users... the rest all live like this and thats not a good thing... so we get them here to teach them

I have a question i am a baseball player and I am soon gonna be taking 25mg of winstrol every other day and I'm wondering if theirs a container where I can store the other 25mg left
We would strongly advise against running an oral only cycle. And it also sounds like you are top young to use steroids anyways

Top Bottom