napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

sufalkers

Hello there,

I watched some of your videos online and I think I’m going to start Winstrol -oral- I was referred to some people but I don’t think I can trust them yet. I was wondering if you recommend a trusted website that delivers to nyc and has it as you described in the video? I really really would appreciated it.

Are you talking about a winstrol only cycle? If so, that is a terrible idea...
also, no one is going to help you out without knowing your stats...
Age, weight, height, bodyfat percentage, training history, cycle history?

and please, use your head and dont just write people out of the blue asking where to buy steroids... i mean, come on brother

Hello there,

I watched some of your videos online and I think I’m going to start Winstrol -oral- I was referred to some people but I don’t think I can trust them yet. I was wondering if you recommend a trusted website that delivers to nyc and has it as you described in the video? I really really would appreciated it.

Bro really you from NYC you should be smarter then this ! as your first post to openly ask where you can get steroids we don’t even know what you do, what is your age, what are your goals? Would you walk into a Jamaican grocery store I heard yal sell weed in here can I get a trey bag? Post up a little more so we can get to know you bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro really you from NYC you should be smarter then this ! as your first post to openly ask where you can get steroids we don’t even know what you do, what is your age, what are your goals? Would you walk into a Jamaican grocery store I heard yal sell weed in here can I get a trey bag? Post up a little more so we can get to know you bro

lololol
right

LOLL so perfectly said!! please read this post 3 times! no, 4 times

Sounds like you are a beginner and Dylan always say on his video to try to avoid to run oral specially winstrol that is very toxic to the liver, I think you start on the wrong foot and you didn't organize your ideas, I think you need to start to do your homework for basic first

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are a beginner and Dylan always say on his video to try to avoid to run oral specially winstrol that is very toxic to the liver, I think you start on the wrong foot and you didn't organize your ideas, I think you need to start to do your homework for basic first

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well said brother!

Hello there,

We would never advise any oral steroid without testosterone as a base. Oral only cycles are a no go for many reasons. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Top Bottom