domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winstrol

Winstrol

If I've been going to the gym for 3 months and I'm more of a stocky build at 5'7 150lbs would winstrol be the right cutting steroid for me?

No winstrol is too make you apear super lean when you are already lean its no too cut fat its too enhance the look when you cut fat .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

All it really does is harden the muscle

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

VIP Member
    You cut with diet primarily. If you've only been working out for 3 months steroids should not be part of your vocabulary.

I took 3 months off because of family matter but before that it was a year and a few months I went

1. You are undersized.
    2. You are NOT in the correct shape to be using steroids.
    3. NEVER do oral only cycles.
    4. We know nothing about your other stats, like age etc.

Come on bro. Put in the work and THEN when you max out on gains in YEARS of training... then first use SARMs

Just my opinion... if you're 5'7" 150 lbs and "need to cut" plus only 3 months training, I wouldn't be looking to jump on aas. Spend some time learning your body in regards to training and nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by ThepoManta View Post
    1. You are undersized.
    2. You are NOT in the correct shape to be using steroids.
    3. NEVER do oral only cycles.
    4. We know nothing about your other stats, like age etc.

Come on bro. Put in the work and THEN when you max out on gains in YEARS of training... then first use SARMs
    thanks for summing this all up because this is ALL true and accurate... you have literally no business using steroids whatsoever... you have been training basically NOTHING... it takes years and years to get to any sort of natural potential... you are looking for a short cut thats not there... you dont have anything developed yet which is the worst time to ever use steroids... dont be discouraged, but you have to put in the time first...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thanks for summing this all up because this is ALL true and accurate... you have literally no business using steroids whatsoever... you have been training basically NOTHING... it takes years and years to get to any sort of natural potential... you are looking for a short cut thats not there... you dont have anything developed yet which is the worst time to ever use steroids... dont be discouraged, but you have to put in the time first...
    Learned it all from the best

Quote Originally Posted by ThepoManta View Post
    Learned it all from the best
    i appreciate it brother!