napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

ChrisWeaselman

If I've been going to the gym for 3 months and I'm more of a stocky build at 5'7 150lbs would winstrol be the right cutting steroid for me?

No winstrol is too make you apear super lean when you are already lean its no too cut fat its too enhance the look when you cut fat .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

You cut with diet primarily. If you've only been working out for 3 months steroids should not be part of your vocabulary.

1. You are undersized.
2. You are NOT in the correct shape to be using steroids.
3. NEVER do oral only cycles.
4. We know nothing about your other stats, like age etc.

Come on bro. Put in the work and THEN when you max out on gains in YEARS of training... then first use SARMs ;)

Just my opinion... if you're 5'7" 150 lbs and "need to cut" plus only 3 months training, I wouldn't be looking to jump on aas. Spend some time learning your body in regards to training and nutrition.

1. You are undersized.
2. You are NOT in the correct shape to be using steroids.
3. NEVER do oral only cycles.
4. We know nothing about your other stats, like age etc.

Come on bro. Put in the work and THEN when you max out on gains in YEARS of training... then first use SARMs ;)
thanks for summing this all up because this is ALL true and accurate... you have literally no business using steroids whatsoever... you have been training basically NOTHING... it takes years and years to get to any sort of natural potential... you are looking for a short cut thats not there... you dont have anything developed yet which is the worst time to ever use steroids... dont be discouraged, but you have to put in the time first...

thanks for summing this all up because this is ALL true and accurate... you have literally no business using steroids whatsoever... you have been training basically NOTHING... it takes years and years to get to any sort of natural potential... you are looking for a short cut thats not there... you dont have anything developed yet which is the worst time to ever use steroids... dont be discouraged, but you have to put in the time first...

Learned it all from the best ;)

Everybody else pretty much summed up what I would also tell you. You have not built the proper base and foundation for steroid use. It takes years to get to that level. You haven't out the time in. Steroids are not fat burners and you never use oral steroids by themselves. Have you looked into sarms for your goals? They are excellent to help,with cutting

Top Bottom