napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

fimircos

Hi Dylan,

I came across your YouTube videos and think your the best person to speak to about taking steroids. Love all the vids there's no lying in them!

Do you charge for a dive given of so how much?

I want to take a course of winstrol (or any oral form of steroid) for the last 8 weeks of my prep.

Can you advise me on dosages, what I need to take with it or after it to get good.

Thank you very much for your time!!!

Hi bro, what are your complete stats? Is this your first cycle?

Oral only cycles are a waste of time. If it's your first cycle, it should be test only

no i cannot because oral only cycles are the most ignorant cycles you could run, not to mention 8 weeks of winstrol is too long... you should not exceed six weeks but regardless, if you are not going to use test then you should not run a cycle with steroids involved...

Hi bro, what are your complete stats? Is this your first cycle?

Oral only cycles are a waste of time. If it's your first cycle, it should be test only

Hi, it's not my first cycle iv done test before. Around 2 years ago I did winstrol only 50mg for around 5 weeks and the results were amazing because I started at a low body fat. I started at 13,8 stone I'm now 11,4 stone height 5,7. Doing low carb during the week under 30grams and carbing up over the weekend. I would just like to know if possible what to stack it with or just on its own, what is the correct mg to take and if I need PCT. I just want to take orally. I have been told to stack with Anavar 30mg or each. And told PCT is not really needed because it's mild. Also, precautionsfor the liver sides. Thanks for your time.

Start with SARMS first man. It's obvious you have no clue what you're doing and at least if you go the SARMS route you won't completely fuck yourself up.

8 weeks of any oral steroid is going to punish the shit out of your liver.

There's a ton wrong here bud. What's your age? What do you mean you don't need a pct? You need a pct with every cycle.

Top Bottom