napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

Also... is it ok to run test 400, Tren 300, & Winstrol together?

Cant comment on injectable winstrol never used it. However in regards to your cycle post your stats bro we have no idea why you are running these compounds and what your cycle history is like.

Height
BF%
Goals
Cycle History

Age 47
6'1
220lbs
BF% about 12%
Goals: to cut more & lean out just a little more, maybe drop a inch or two in the waist I'm currently a 36-38
Cycle history! 1st cycle just test500 2nd cycle Mastron & Tren
Current cycle 4weeks in... sus & deca.
Please advise?

Age 47
6'1
220lbs
BF% about 12%
Goals: to cut more & lean out just a little more, maybe drop a inch or two in the waist I'm currently a 36-38
Cycle history! 1st cycle just test500 2nd cycle Mastron & Tren
Current cycle 4weeks in... sus & deca.
Please advise?

BF% and waist size don't correspond, please post pictures.

im sorry but those numbers definitely do not correspond... its not impossible but highly unlikely...

im sorry but those numbers definitely do not correspond... its not impossible but highly unlikely...

Could have some major muscle mass in the glutes. But yes, highly unlikely.

(Not trying to be a smart ass)

Tremendous physique ....you must be wearing a size that's really big on you.

Nice bro. To answer you, ink winny doesn't have to be white. Anda test/tren/winny can equal some crazy hard gains.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

awesome brother... very very awesome physique... you have to understand we get a million guys "claiming" they are this and that and then when they post a pic its just flat out absurd so i must say, very nice work!

Many thanks everyone! I've been a gym rat since I was 17, however since I've gotten older it's not as easy as it use to be! Lol. So I thought I'd try a cycle (I liked it) but I'm new to it, so yes I have a lot of questions. I just got some Test 400, Tren 300, and Winstrol 100, I was concerned because most if not all of the Winstrol I've seen has been white. So that's when I decided to join the forum, so I can ask you guys that really know! I sincerely appreciate all the replies. So I guess My main question now would be... how I should take this combination? How many times a week? How many Mg's etc... I'd truly appreciate feedback! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Top Bottom