napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winny, t-bol and deca

Why would you stack something that helps you add dry muscle while taking something else that give you u water retentive bloat to your muscle. Counter active in my opinion.

Why would you stack something that helps you add dry muscle while taking something else that give you u water retentive bloat to your muscle. Counter active in my opinion.

It is absolutely possible to run Deca without becoming bloated and watery. I don't understand why people think Deca is so wet...it doesn't have to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you? Yes. Should you? Probably not. And not without test.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

It is absolutely possible to run Deca without becoming bloated and watery. I don't understand why people think Deca is so wet...it doesn't have to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right. I know a few people that have ran it successfully without bloat. I personally have only ran deca in a test deca dbol stack. Along with a higher intake diet as I always used that as my mass gainer cycle. So with MY personal experience, I've only ever seen a wet look. But you are right. It is totally able to avoid the bloatif supplemented right.

deca fits into any stack... there is no water there whatsoever if its actually ran properly... the problem is that too many people run it without respect, dont control estrogen and prolactin, run it far too high etc...

as far as the cycle itself... you can run anything you want but that does not make it right or good for you... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

That's definitely bro science. Deca doesn't have to give bloat. Run it right and its very dry. It's always been dry for me. My next run will have deca, masteron and winny

deca and primo is one of the best combos you can run... deca is so versatile but people run it incorrect and that's why there is a misconception on it... when you run it 600 and 700 mg, fuck yes its going to have some side effects and the gains won't be nearly as clean... it literally makes no sense to run it like that yet people continue to do it and then wonder why they have issues...

Top Bottom