PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winny, Clen, Keto and I

Winny, Clen, Keto and I

I want to run a cycle of Winny, however I've been having success with the Ketogenic/ intermittent fasting diet as well. I don't want to pause my diet, but I'm kind of nervous of the high fat while on winstrol. Is this a possible dangerous mix or a killer combo? My body type is stocky overweight but a bit of muscle underneath from my athletic days. I'm not new to lifting, or training. Advice?

advice is to not use steroids is you are overweight... you dont know what you are doing... you should NOT use steroids overweight, you should NOT use winstrol without test and clen when your overweight? do you even know how bad clen is for you in good condition? so imagine the heart strain being overweight... there is literally not ONE good thing about what you wrote, not one

I'm 5"7 260. I have test as well as winstrol. Do you think it's a bad idea because of health reasons, or because you feel I'll waste them because I won't be as motivated being in the gym? How do you feel about winstrol and keto in general? Because I can hold off a little while before running the cycle. Thanks for replying!

health reasons man.. this is so bad... you are extremely overweight.. you would NEVER use steroids like that... you are so far away from steroid use right now man... its really scary... im being very very serious with you about this... DO NOT use them...

Bro at 5í7 260 you arenít anywhere ready for steroid use. Please lookout for yourself and take care of your health naturally before having any of these things in mind. At that body weight, for your height you should be able to drop 40-60 pounds naturally without any issues. If you need diet help then check out rick rocks diet thread. Itís a sticky at the top. Just looking out for you man. Be safe, be smart

Dude not to sound harsh, but you're too fat for anabolics. You're seriously setting yourself up for failure. Especially with winstrol. If you're not at a low bf% it's pointless...it's like pissing in a pool. Nobody will notice

Fix your diet and cardio is all you need right now...

How long have you been on keto?

How long have you been training? What are your overall goals?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lordfinesse View Post
    Dude not to sound harsh, but you're too fat for anabolics. You're seriously setting yourself up for failure. Especially with winstrol. If you're not at a low bf% it's pointless...it's like pissing in a pool. Nobody will notice
    yes but you have to let people know the truth... this is not a game for little kids and if you cant take an honest answer then your ass doesnt belong period... its best to know the truth than get a sugar coat ... thats what mom is for, not the forum

So overall whats the consensus on winstrol, test and ketosis? I'm definetly gonna wait to juice up. But this is something I still plan on doing afterwards.