napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winistrol/ Winni V

susutor

im in Florida aka U.S. I'm looking to cut weight with Winni V off a website legal steroid.com and wanted to know if that's the best idea, I was body builder before all natural meaning not a drop of anything literally anything. I'm now getting back in shape and can't drop weight like I want plus kids and life. All bs a side I watch you video on the product and I wanted the truth on where best to get it and for a guy wanting to go back to 250 from un shakable 290 will oral be enough!? To start and will Winni v be the best, since it's your favorite. I would love to do anavar but can't get hold of it.

That is not what you want man. I just looked it up and its not even winny. Just bs marketing. I'll tell you right now bro, you never run an oral only cycle anyway. Its a complete waste. You always need a test base. Before even getting into anything, lets hear your full stats. Age, height, weight, bf%. If you've got 40 lbs to lose, I'm assuming your bf% is up there. If you're saying its "unshakable", it sounds more like you need to clean up your diet. Steroids are not fat burners and there are no shortcuts around the basics. If you're trying to cut weight, focus on training and nutrition first and foremost. Lets start with those stats.

Phurious Pharma Rep

That is not what you want man. I just looked it up and its not even winny. Just bs marketing. I'll tell you right now bro, you never run an oral only cycle anyway. Its a complete waste. You always need a test base. Before even getting into anything, lets hear your full stats. Age, height, weight, bf%. If you've got 40 lbs to lose, I'm assuming your bf% is up there. If you're saying its "unshakable", it sounds more like you need to clean up your diet. Steroids are not fat burners and there are no shortcuts around the basics. If you're trying to cut weight, focus on training and nutrition first and foremost. Lets start with those stats.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Couldn't have said it better myself

Well let's say for one I didn't post this I sent and email privately and this got posted so I'm guess I'm get put on blast here soon. I'm 6ft1, 290lb. Bf% hasnt been measured in few months but I was 19%. Problem is I'm busy with school, work and family life. I was looking to speed up the process. I know there more too do but I got goal I wanna be at and wanna get there quick. I will say is every time Im hitting the gym and cardio I gain weight I easily put on muscle weight and I wanna keep my strength but thin down quickly. I can go down to 275 with in a week but a week later I gain size and back back up to 290lb. Honestly I can say I don't gain water weight just gain weight. I have been 320lb 4%bf all natural no bullshit. I was also 23 and working out 4 hours a day no family and plenty of time. But I'm wanting to get to 240/250 between 4 and 8 percent.

Anyways... thanks everyone so far .... If you have answers to my DIRECT question that would be fantastic. Remember this post was not posted at my will or even with my consent.

Yeah.... Def not upset or close to .... And I def understand the delegation .... And everyone is welcome to an to opinion... But wanted to look to people that may have had more information than I do in different department/lifestyle I never been in. The truth I never ran from, I stand look that shit in the mirror everyday. I'm Just wondering/ questioning if this could help and where to go even if I have to stack.

Loosing weight 100% of the goal and getting back some of strength as well. I thank you for the information and patience, and I will look into the SARMS product.

Ok official anwser too your question .steroid.com is a rip off herbal placebo there is no hormone in those compounds its bad marketing meant too rip off people looking too buy steroids . Second winstrol is a DHT those are used for cutting because there is no estrogen conversion and when you are ALREADY VERY LEAN they dry you out and male you apear leaner and hard it does not actually burn fat .come on guys have any of you seen a bodybuilders contest prep diet 1500 calorie defict with hrs of cardio if the drugs burned fat would we do this . Negative energy balance is the only way too loose weight burn more than you consume .the drugs ensure that the weight is all fat and muscle is kept . when bodyfat is very low burning muscle is a big risk when its high the body will not tap into muscle there is no need for gear. And 320 at 4 percent bodyfat at 6/1 natural bro no way are you calculating bodyfat right thats a monster you wpuld dwarf Jay cutler bro sorry dont buy it . Im 6/5 at 270 8 percent bodyfat very lean on stage about 250 4 percent and im a big dude and its very pbvious Im not natural .

Hey bro, you defnitely need to stay far away from that stuff. It's a scam and it has been known to be a scam for years. Besides that, steroids don't burn bodyfat anyways, so that is the wrong route to take for what your goal is.

Honestly, your best bet is to run a sarms stack. That would be very effective for helping you shred up and drop bodyfat while adding strength and lean muscle at the same time. It's going to be perfect for your goals

Run this stack, and get all of it from www.sarmsx.com to insure you have the right quality products

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Honestly you need to stack some research on top of whatever you wanna take bro. That website you mentioned is shit. I'm sure if you follow my advice you'd find reliable sources under your nose. NY ROBO owned you by the way...
The stats you listed sound like you really don't need anyone's help here: 'I have been 320lb 4%bf all natural no bullshit.'
I'd kill for that and I'm no small guy. If you achieved that sans gear, get your cardio and diet dialed in along with a sarms stack and you'll be golden. Or waste your money on that site and just be pissed off, fat and reminisce over the days you were swole.

By the way, as a short little shit representing the 5' 9" guys tipping the scale at almost 250 pounds and 11% bf, I resent the hell outta anyone over 6 feet tall. I'm kidding of course, but it sounded appropriate since all you fuckers are taller than me.
' And 320 at 4 percent bodyfat at 6/1 natural bro no way are you calculating bodyfat right thats a monster you wpuld dwarf Jay cutler bro sorry dont buy it . Im 6/5 at 270 8 percent bodyfat very lean on stage about 250 4 percent and im a big dude and its very pbvious Im not natural . ' - agreed. Photo proof requested.

im in Florida aka U.S. I'm looking to cut weight with Winni V off a website legal steroid.com and wanted to know if that's the best idea, I was body builder before all natural meaning not a drop of anything literally anything. I'm now getting back in shape and can't drop weight like I want plus kids and life. All bs a side I watch you video on the product and I wanted the truth on where best to get it and for a guy wanting to go back to 250 from un shakable 290 will oral be enough!? To start and will Winni v be the best, since it's your favorite. I would love to do anavar but can't get hold of it.

You have to be careful with those dirty jerkwads. READ the ingredients. Stanazal or some shit like that. They write everything about the real winstrol and then sell you winny.Of course they can sell winny, because there is no such thing. It is our shorthand for winstrol, but they can't sell you winstrol that contains stanozol. Pay attention to their spelling. It will not contain stan o zol. Maybe Stanazol, stanzol, stansoil etc.That is how those rat bastards work.

The answer is that winstrol will do nothing for you as no steroids are fat burners. Plus ,taking an oral by itself is rather on the harmfull side. I think you already know this but it is time for a diet and some cardio. Look into the cutting stack of sarms at sarmx. Then once you get that BF down you can start a cycle of test and winny. Yes as you get older things slow down and you have to press harder. The sarm called GW will help up your cardio to a new level. When you give us your age, and post your progress when time we can tell you where to get your winny and test. Ths s as fair as I can be with you bro.

They will rip your ass off man. They sell shity products that are not steroids at all.

We have sources here for all this. If you wanna order from a website, roids24.com.
They are heavily reviewed here.

Steroids don't burn fat really man. You gotta do that with a good diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like them excuses. We all have family, busy lives. I have 3 kids, work night shift, 2 wives, and step kids. We all have goals. Saying you wanna hit them quick and use AAS is just irresponsible.

You wanna get to 4-8% but then have lame excuses like that?

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Don't forget the girlfriend and the 2nd family on the other side of town....

Don't make excuses, eat right, train hard!

I wanna thank you all for the responses, Jay Cutler was a beast met him once at Fort Walton beach nutrition show. I was 23 at the time and didn't know what I had.... I was simply a kid with college dreams in site as running back and then tore my acl.... So after surgery I hit gym hard. My coach which beleived in two days and old school junction boy work. So a lot those day where out in Florida humid heat on the beach, running,digging wholes and 2 day practice with heavy old school lifting. Mind you coach weigh 270lb and benched 225lb,25 times replaced hip and both shoulder replaced....no problem at 50 years of age. Being from a small town and to be the only D1 prospect we didn't know much next level thing or what to do. I got blessed with some gift but never took advantage or knew what to full do with them. I came in to high school running a 4.34,40 yard dash at 225 lbs. So at 23 few years after high school where do you think I would be. I'm Not here to tell a life story but I'm here to say sometimes not everyone in the world is here to get publicized, I do know there some people in this world were they get some gifts and they never see the light of the day. I do wanna thank everyone for the answers and will look further into sarms and recommendations. My age 28, 29 in October.

Side note I'm not photogenic I'm an ugly mofo... Never cared for pics... Surprise I got married. Shit I don't even have Facebook or any social media. I never take photos of shit well at least of me,but I guess for results and feed back I might come around for this.

Winny V is utter horse shit. It's a "legal steroid" and hasn't been banned for decades. That tells you it's cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup disguised as hot shit in a champagne glass

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]

just so you know bro, winni v is NOT A REAL STEROID and anyone involved in this world knows that immediately... its no big deal if you don't know that whatsoever, thats not the point, but thats NOT a real steroid... so even if you wanted to use winstrol in a cycle, that would NOT be the place to get it... you may as well throw your money right out the window...

as far as wanting to get to 4-8%... understand the sacrifice to get there because its LARGE... i stay 5% year round and trust me, the way you have to diet all year, the things you give up etc... its NOT even close to easy... in fact, 99% would never be able to do it... you most certainly can but a steroid or sarm will not do it.. YOU have to do it... they will help get you to the next level but YOU have to to make the sacrifice...

at this point, in your current condition, sarms are far and away the best option for you... i can help set that up for you and show you where to get everything... let me know and im happy to help...

Ok official anwser too your question .steroid.com is a rip off herbal placebo there is no hormone in those compounds its bad marketing meant too rip off people looking too buy steroids . Second winstrol is a DHT those are used for cutting because there is no estrogen conversion and when you are ALREADY VERY LEAN they dry you out and male you apear leaner and hard it does not actually burn fat .come on guys have any of you seen a bodybuilders contest prep diet 1500 calorie defict with hrs of cardio if the drugs burned fat would we do this . Negative energy balance is the only way too loose weight burn more than you consume .the drugs ensure that the weight is all fat and muscle is kept . when bodyfat is very low burning muscle is a big risk when its high the body will not tap into muscle there is no need for gear. And 320 at 4 percent bodyfat at 6/1 natural bro no way are you calculating bodyfat right thats a monster you wpuld dwarf Jay cutler bro sorry dont buy it . Im 6/5 at 270 8 percent bodyfat very lean on stage about 250 4 percent and im a big dude and its very pbvious Im not natural .

You're on point Gymjunkie on the calculation fact. Been in all natural federations all my life (20yrs) and no one. I repeat no one no all natural pro with that kind of 320 4% If there is a guy like that he will be the reigning king in the all natural scene as freak of nature.

Top Bottom