napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

will party drugs "Ecstasy' effect sarms use?

Calumcee

hello, different post then usual.
I just stared my first cycle of MK2866, on the occasional night out I sometimes take pills, I know they are not good etc but would they have any interference or bad effects while on sarms?

Cheers

hello, different post then usual.
I just stared my first cycle of MK2866, on the occasional night out I sometimes take pills, I know they are not good etc but would they have any interference or bad effects while on sarms?

Cheers

I would honestly not use sarms then or any type of ped. I used to do the same shit as you and completely regret my decisions. Ecstasy is an amphetamine which is extremely catabolic and can cause a host of cardiovascular issues. I would advise you to just go completely clean.

I would honestly not use sarms then or any type of ped. I used to do the same shit as you and completely regret my decisions. Ecstasy is an amphetamine which is extremely catabolic and can cause a host of cardiovascular issues. I would advise you to just go completely clean.

so If I was to use it, its best to wait till the cycle and pct is over first?

Good lord bro... good lord... im not hating, do what you want but you cant honestly think its smart to use a drug like that with any ped... thats pretty scary bro

Dude not knocking you but you shouldn’t use any of that shit in general let alone with PED’s brah. I’m from NYC and I seen a lot of dudes on peds using that back in the day like in the clubs and today their kidneys and liver are shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude not knocking you but you shouldn’t use any of that shit in general let alone with PED’s brah. I’m from NYC and I seen a lot of dudes on peds using that back in the day like in the clubs and today their kidneys and liver are shot.

absolutely right... i was telling my wife about this post and she asked me if i ever tried ecstasy and i honestly never did.. i saw a girl overheat on it at a club and have to be rushed to the hospital and that scared the shit out of me at a very young age... its not worth it at all...

absolutely right... i was telling my wife about this post and she asked me if i ever tried ecstasy and i honestly never did.. i saw a girl overheat on it at a club and have to be rushed to the hospital and that scared the shit out of me at a very young age... its not worth it at all...

Yeah man I never did it either. I use to promote clubs and seen the way ppl acted and seen a lot of shit man

Yeah man I never did it either. I use to promote clubs and seen the way ppl acted and seen a lot of shit man

absolutely... i basically lived in clubs for nearly a decade and if you promoted, you know first fucking hand about that shit... im glad i never touched it for sure...

I watched a girl rip Off her cloth and over heat and did the croppy flop and died... that shit BAD NEWS AND dangerous as fuck

Yeah especially when they were doing special K and fall in the K hole not good

Back in the day ecstasy (E or X) was really good because it had real MDMA now they make it with a bunch of bullshit to mimic the same effect and it not safe at all.

I wouldn't risk it at all.... Bad news.

Drugs like that and being in this lifestyle are polar opposites of the spectrum.

If you need to take drugs ask your self what you are really running from in your personal life .

Top Bottom