napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Will LGD-4033 satisfy?

Shunka Witko

Just recently relocated so funds are a little tight at the moment. So, I can only choose one SARM to run. I have lost weight over the last 3 months and got BF down to 15.1%. So now I am looking to beef up with good lean muscle gains. So after reading many peoples experience with LGD, I think it's my best choice. I will be running it the full 12 weeks to get the maximum effect. Additionally I am on 150 mg TRT every 9 days. It is prescribed at 200 mg every 7 days, but estridols were a little high so I am backing off until I get that dialed in.

So the layout will be:
150 mg TRT every 8-9 days
LGD 10 mg ED dosed in the AM
.25mg Arimidex EOD

Thanks!

Just recently relocated so funds are a little tight at the moment. So, I can only choose one SARM to run. I have lost weight over the last 3 months and got BF down to 15.1%. So now I am looking to beef up with good lean muscle gains. So after reading many peoples experience with LGD, I think it's my best choice. I will be running it the full 12 weeks to get the maximum effect. Additionally I am on 150 mg TRT every 9 days. It is prescribed at 200 mg every 7 days, but estridols were a little high so I am backing off until I get that dialed in.

So the layout will be:
150 mg TRT every 8-9 days
LGD 10 mg ED dosed in the AM
.25mg Arimidex EOD

Thanks!
lgd is definitely the sarm you want if you are going after size... here is the discount link bro... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

Top Bottom